• Lovehoney's Design a Sex Toy Competition is back!

    1377105507
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6360
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Thanks Matty - really useful advice :)

    1377246010
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 987
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2012

    I'm no good at designing stuff and wouldn't know how to make a prototype but one of my ideas would be a bullet vibe that looks like The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver (just because I have a thing about Dr who). The other would be a bunny ears clit vibe that holds itself in place whilst having sex for extra clitoral stimulation.
    If someone invented them I would definately buy!

    1377248550
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1976
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    I want Mrs A to win if she's submitting a Sonic Screwdriver!!! Pleaseeeee make Doctor Who merch! Hehe :)

    1377264550
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 888
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    LauraP wrote:

    I just want a rabbit I can't break through over use. Dead bunny's give me a sad.

    You could do an autopsy on your broken rabbit vibrator and come up with a new and improved design something that will not break if this is a problem you have had. You don't have to come up with a completely new product just coming up with a solution to a problem would still count - you may suggestion changing the shaft so that it is made from X or using a special manufacturing process to improve X - think about what happened to break the rabbit and what could be done to ensure it doesn't happen again... simples! and good luck

    1377274420
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2115
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    My rabbit broke because I chucked it against a wall in frustration because I couldn't orgasm! Not sure if that's a product glitch or user problem lol

    1377274421
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2115
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    My rabbit broke because I chucked it against a wall in frustration because I couldn't orgasm! Not sure if that's a product glitch or user problem lol

    1377281586
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1976
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    Maybe a wrist strap, similar to the Wii? Haha!!

    1377364360
    KittyStar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 194
    • Joined: 10 May 2013

    I wish I was creative enough to design something new but i'm already blown away by what currently exists out there! :P

    1377375964
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Just submitted my idea online but it never asked me for any details of who I was how will you know it's my idea :/ ??

    1377380261
    Shylauren [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2013

    Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

    i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

    1377446899
    comegetme.. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2012

    Shylauren wrote:

    Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

    i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

    Hi Shylauren, I too have a concept that I cant see anywhere, but that might be because mine's not any good!

    It does say in the t&c's that even if you dont win, LH reserve the right to contact you to produce your toy, which I assume means if produced although you wouldn't get the prize money, you would get the commision on sales? Thats if I've interpreted the rules correctly!

    1377456365
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    comegetme.. wrote:

    Shylauren wrote:

    Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

    i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

    Hi Shylauren, I too have a concept that I cant see anywhere, but that might be because mine's not any good!

    It does say in the t&c's that even if you dont win, LH reserve the right to contact you to produce your toy, which I assume means if produced although you wouldn't get the prize money, you would get the commision on sales? Thats if I've interpreted the rules correctly!

    That's the impression I got comegetme still submitted my idea seems silly not too lol
    1377459431
    comegetme.. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2012

    Gem26 wrote:

    comegetme.. wrote:

    Shylauren wrote:

    Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

    i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

    Hi Shylauren, I too have a concept that I cant see anywhere, but that might be because mine's not any good!

    It does say in the t&c's that even if you dont win, LH reserve the right to contact you to produce your toy, which I assume means if produced although you wouldn't get the prize money, you would get the commision on sales? Thats if I've interpreted the rules correctly!

    That's the impression I got comegetme still submitted my idea seems silly not too lol

    this time next year Gem26 -we'll be millionaires! x

    1377459638
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1217
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Ive had an idea.

    My drawing of it is was orignally stick people just poking things at each other... however version 2 of my drawing is much more informative :P

    1377472331
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 749
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    I've just entered my submission but wasn't asked for my details, is this because I'm logged into my account already? Hope it's not a glitch lol

    1377472522
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1217
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    AliMc wrote:

    I've just entered my submission but wasn't asked for my details, is this because I'm logged into my account already? Hope it's not a glitch lol

    No i think its caused your linked into your account. :)

    I assume only a logged in account can enter to make sure its only one submission per person.

    1377524716
    bumblebee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 593
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    MrsMcX wrote:

    I want Mrs A to win if she's submitting a Sonic Screwdriver!!! Pleaseeeee make Doctor Who merch! Hehe :)

    oh yeah!!!!

    1377537790
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    not sure if my bloody awful super hurried sketch worked and attatched properly :(

    1377540206
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    comegetme.. wrote:

    Gem26 wrote:

    comegetme.. wrote:

    Shylauren wrote:

    Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

    i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

    Hi Shylauren, I too have a concept that I cant see anywhere, but that might be because mine's not any good!

    It does say in the t&c's that even if you dont win, LH reserve the right to contact you to produce your toy, which I assume means if produced although you wouldn't get the prize money, you would get the commision on sales? Thats if I've interpreted the rules correctly!

    That's the impression I got comegetme still submitted my idea seems silly not too lol

    this time next year Gem26 -we'll be millionaires! x

    Lol i wish I would be happy with the 1000 to spend on toys but I don't think my idea is that good so many people with good ideas :)
    1377544253
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 749
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    Out of curiosity, do you filter through and shortlist the entries as they come through or wait until the closing date and do it all at once?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.