• Post(er) of the month

Nikolai [sign in to see picture]

Seems like a great idea!
    And how money people would say to their friends "hey make an account on this sex site and vote for me" i dont think thats something you tell your buddies....

I like the idea!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I think people mean like forum friends :) rather than external friends.

I've actually thought about that too Avrielle! Would be great.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I like AA's idea. I often want to "like" comments and can't.

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

The like button could work, perhaps we could combine the two? People could nominate posts, which could then be shortlisted by a volunteer-based rotating forum user panel, shortlists, and then added as a blog? people could like their favourites.

I agree the details aren't perfect and im effectively volunteering the site to add a feature but it would increase tings like brand loyalty, visits, time on site, returning users etc (I work for a web company and we love this sort of thing)

It is a good idea but lovehoney have more of those things you just listed than any other site I've ever been on. I think they are awesome and think this actually would be too much for them. And it still sounds so complicated. I think it might be about much, turning everything into a competition etc.

The thank you/like button I think is simple, we don't need to get prizes for helping people, when someone says thank you it is enough for me! Xx

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

I really don't think LH have much of an issue with loyalty, they do so much already. Seeing as the documentary was repeated last week, they'll probably be dealing with a surge of new customers too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.