• More Sex Please, We're British

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

omg sophie, your dad is going to get a proper shock one day!!!

oh naughty nurse with a naughty mum lol!!!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

My friend (the prudish one) is on her way over to watch this programme with me. She is to scared to watch it at home because she lives with her parents. I've also told her if she ever wants to buy anything she can send it to my house because she is terrified of her parents finding it lol

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Awwwwww, NN, bless her!! I understand where she's coming from though, I've been there. I think it was my old fashioned upbringing. I'm sure she'll grow to love it just as the rest of us. Did you manage to pick out some bits and bobs for her birthday?

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I've picked a few things and she's terrified about it.
    She comes from a good catholic upbringing. She has a child and we often joke that it must have been immaculate conception because none of us believe she even had sex! Over the last three years I have embarrassed her to the point where she can now at least discuss sex without turning 20 shades of red.
    But she did order undies off LH last week after I forced her to buy some for her new man. So I'm slowly converting her to my ways. I had three new toys delivered today So she's gonna be forced to play with them to see how they vibrate etc when she gets here

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Haha! I really hope he doesn't find out...I'll never hear the end of it!

NN, I wish my family were as easy going as your mum, even if it might be a little wierd, haha.

Awww I hope your friend enjoys the programme, as well as the goodies you've got her. Hopefully it won't be too much of a shock!

envyadams_x [sign in to see picture]

I finally got round to watching this! It was so so good. I hope there will be another one! so interesting to get an insight into my favourite company. I loved Stephen and his Morrissey/Smiths references too, as I am also a Morrissey superfan! Definately going to be checking out the Coco de Mer store aswell next time I am in London.

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

We were really happy with how the documentary turned out. One of the most pleasing things was that everyone who saw it said how natural, normal and happy the Lovehoney team are... and it's true!

There should be more Morrissey everywhere, of course!

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

I must watch this, will force it on my oh tonight I think! X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.