• New site layout

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

its fine on pc at work and laptop at home but no chance on my phone, glad it works for some, it worked on my phone before the change but not now

M-J [sign in to see picture]

It's just a case of navigation for me at the moment. Making sure I can find what I'm after

What would be good, is if the live chat facility could be available for those of us who use mobiles more than laptops??

[suspended user]

suspended user

Nope I agree it could work better on iPhone.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I've just used the online chat with the new site and its incredibly difficult. Is there anyway this could be tweaked a little?

Also, when I was typing, it was sending my messages before I'd even finished typing a couple of words, which was really confusing!

Still got my answer though :)

Lovehoney - Rachel [sign in to see picture]

M-J wrote:

What would be good, is if the live chat facility could be available for those of us who use mobiles more than laptops??

To access live chat on your mobile, go to the contact us link at the bottom of every page and then click the big Purple box that says 'Get Live Help Now'. That will open the live chat in a new window.

Unfortunately the chat window itself isn't overly mobile friendly but it is a little easier to use (on my Android phone) if I rotate my screen sideways.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to say. Big thanks to the IT boffins at LH. The new site is excellent, and will I'm sure only get better. For the first time ever I. An actually use it from my iPhone.

NHF [sign in to see picture]

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

The new layout works well on my BlackBerry, but the only way that I can find the forum is via Sex Toy Reviews, then by clicking on Community.

I still haven't been able to find out how I can access my account information as the bar does not appear on the home screen.

Hmm... when I use my iPhone there is a square with three lines in it (like a list) in the top left hand corner. If you click on that it should take you to your Accounts options and Community tabs (similar to the mobile facebook layout).

Do you have that on yours?

No no square in the top left hand corner on my BlackBerry, if I click on the Lovehoney logo it takes me back to the home page.

Same for me. I'm getting put on the desktop site. My browser agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-gb; Desire HD Build/GRI40; CyanogenMod-7.2.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 So no idea how it detects mobile browsers since mine identifies as Android and Safari mobile

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.