• Product Development Mini Colour Poll

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Ace thank you everyone i'm going to get the pantone colour wheel out and will see what I can come up with.

could we have a picture of this colour wheel please. perhaps even an offical pole on the blog. sex statistics after all are facinating. :)

It looks like this one! :-)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Orange, turquoise, lime green, red, yellow... Bright colourful fun colours which are gender neutral.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i would never usualy pick them but from that picture i would say the oranges. perhaps thats just cos its a sunny day though.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I have a thing for blue toys to be honest! I dunno why, they just look different from the standard red and pink... Maybe because they're a boyish colour. :)

Bunny_heartagram [sign in to see picture]

Lime green would be nice i think its an overlooked volor

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Silver Grey, or black and silver... a bit of a tech look.

littlebox [sign in to see picture]

Bright green! Or anything SPARKLY!! haha!

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

This kind of blue, perhaps:

http://imgur.com/SgpEO2w

Oh and of course rainbow. I also like dual or multicoloured. Or mostly white/black with pops of colour.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Ace thank you everyone i'm going to get the pantone colour wheel out and will see what I can come up with.

could we have a picture of this colour wheel please. perhaps even an offical pole on the blog. sex statistics after all are facinating. :)

It looks http://forums.androidcentral.com/attachments/android-central-contests/39445d1349214862t-weekly-photo-contest-color-pantone.jpg! :-)

wow on taht pic of the colour wheel i ADORE the bright yellow an turquoisey blue next to each other , and i normally despise blues .

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I'd say black, red or silver. I am so happy you are thinking about not using pinks and purples, somethign has to be really really good for me to purchase something that colour!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Neon any colour.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Im all for a nice green colour turqoise is a lovely colour also shades of blue are nice

Mint [sign in to see picture]

Why don't you try apple candy red. Google it.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Green or blue or yellow. Colours like that stand out to girls and I think it is mainly girls buying vibrators x but a sparkly one would be really cool

jjane47 [sign in to see picture]

ochre could be good, some colours don't seem to work as well depending on the size/design of the toy.......

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Metallic Grey/Silver or Black and Silver - I think this would look Classy and Expensive :)

taraman [sign in to see picture]

Having looked through the vibrator section, I think it is hard to beat pinks and purples. There is probably an underlying marketing reason why the manufacturers have chosen these colours in the first place so going 'off piste' may not appeal to the majority consumer.

If a new colour was essential then I agree with Scorpius, a move to a luxury feel would be clever as with FSOG or Lelo using a combination of a matt tone with silver/grey?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

taraman wrote:

Having looked through the vibrator section, I think it is hard to beat pinks and purples. There is probably an underlying marketing reason why the manufacturers have chosen these colours in the first place so going 'off piste' may not appeal to the majority consumer.

If a new colour was essential then I agree with Scorpius, a move to a luxury feel would be clever as with FSOG or Lelo using a combination of a matt tone with silver/grey?

I would never go for pink, I honestly dislike pink and I know other women who do feel the same. So this is a huge handicap for some women and some women only buy pink toy because they like the shape, but hate the colour (my case about my LH Happy Rabbit, love the shape and options, really hate the colour).

I do have some purple toys, but if I can I go for other toys, I have few toys in black, and some in red. I would welcome more choices in green for sure. Or white. And I admit this is thing I like about Lelo. They offer choice, and you can choose toy which is not traditionally coloured.

I personally thing it is the assumption that it is the girly things, that women love pink and purple. My cousin hates pink and she dressed her baby girl in blue, which is her favourite colour and everyone apart from friends and family assume its a boy. and if they buy her cloths for her daughter, they buy pink, as its the girly colour.

Laveila wrote:

taraman wrote:

I would never go for pink, I honestly dislike pink and I know other women who do feel the same. So this is a huge handicap for some women and some women only buy pink toy because they like the shape, but hate the colour (my case about my LH Happy Rabbit, love the shape and options, really hate the colour).

I do have some purple toys, but if I can I go for other toys, I have few toys in black, and some in red. I would welcome more choices in green for sure. Or white. And I admit this is thing I like about Lelo. They offer choice, and you can choose toy which is not traditionally coloured.

I personally thing it is the assumption that it is the girly things, that women love pink and purple. My cousin hates pink and she dressed her baby girl in blue, which is her favourite colour and everyone apart from friends and family assume its a boy. and if they buy her cloths for her daughter, they buy pink, as its the girly colour.

Whilst purple is my favourite colour I would rather go for colours which are different and funky. I strongly dislike pink sex toys. The reason is because there is some guy at top management that says "all women love pink and purple, all women's sex toys will be in those colours". There are companies which offer choice and funky colours, they often get applauded for going outside the gender colours and offering something different.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.