• Product Development Mini Colour Poll

    1371629757
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    rag doll wrote:

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    Ace thank you everyone i'm going to get the pantone colour wheel out and will see what I can come up with.

    could we have a picture of this colour wheel please. perhaps even an offical pole on the blog. sex statistics after all are facinating. :)

    It looks like this one! :-)

    1371638599
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Orange, turquoise, lime green, red, yellow... Bright colourful fun colours which are gender neutral.

    1371644773
    rag doll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 710
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2011

    i would never usualy pick them but from that picture i would say the oranges. perhaps thats just cos its a sunny day though.

    1371666491
    Little Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 292
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2008

    I have a thing for blue toys to be honest! I dunno why, they just look different from the standard red and pink... Maybe because they're a boyish colour. :)

    1371674001
    Bunny_heartagram [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 63
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2013

    Lime green would be nice i think its an overlooked volor

    1371682165
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Silver Grey, or black and silver... a bit of a tech look.

    1371734886
    littlebox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2013

    Bright green! Or anything SPARKLY!! haha!

    1371735357
    repliquant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 486
    • Joined: 16 May 2013

    This kind of blue, perhaps:

    http://imgur.com/SgpEO2w

    1371737670
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Oh and of course rainbow. I also like dual or multicoloured. Or mostly white/black with pops of colour.

    1371738392
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    rag doll wrote:

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    Ace thank you everyone i'm going to get the pantone colour wheel out and will see what I can come up with.

    could we have a picture of this colour wheel please. perhaps even an offical pole on the blog. sex statistics after all are facinating. :)

    It looks http://forums.androidcentral.com/attachments/android-central-contests/39445d1349214862t-weekly-photo-contest-color-pantone.jpg! :-)

    wow on taht pic of the colour wheel i ADORE the bright yellow an turquoisey blue next to each other , and i normally despise blues .

    1375194501
    Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 859
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2012

    I'd say black, red or silver. I am so happy you are thinking about not using pinks and purples, somethign has to be really really good for me to purchase something that colour!

    1375194753
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1538
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Neon any colour.

    1375194909
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    Im all for a nice green colour turqoise is a lovely colour also shades of blue are nice

    1375195224
    Mint [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 50
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2013

    Why don't you try apple candy red. Google it.

    1375197019
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Green or blue or yellow. Colours like that stand out to girls and I think it is mainly girls buying vibrators x but a sparkly one would be really cool

    1375197704
    jjane47 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 80
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2011

    ochre could be good, some colours don't seem to work as well depending on the size/design of the toy.......

    1375198627
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6240
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Metallic Grey/Silver or Black and Silver - I think this would look Classy and Expensive :)

    1375202945
    taraman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 417
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2012

    Having looked through the vibrator section, I think it is hard to beat pinks and purples. There is probably an underlying marketing reason why the manufacturers have chosen these colours in the first place so going 'off piste' may not appeal to the majority consumer.

    If a new colour was essential then I agree with Scorpius, a move to a luxury feel would be clever as with FSOG or Lelo using a combination of a matt tone with silver/grey?

    1375212294
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2177
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    taraman wrote:

    Having looked through the vibrator section, I think it is hard to beat pinks and purples. There is probably an underlying marketing reason why the manufacturers have chosen these colours in the first place so going 'off piste' may not appeal to the majority consumer.

    If a new colour was essential then I agree with Scorpius, a move to a luxury feel would be clever as with FSOG or Lelo using a combination of a matt tone with silver/grey?

    I would never go for pink, I honestly dislike pink and I know other women who do feel the same. So this is a huge handicap for some women and some women only buy pink toy because they like the shape, but hate the colour (my case about my LH Happy Rabbit, love the shape and options, really hate the colour).

    I do have some purple toys, but if I can I go for other toys, I have few toys in black, and some in red. I would welcome more choices in green for sure. Or white. And I admit this is thing I like about Lelo. They offer choice, and you can choose toy which is not traditionally coloured.

    I personally thing it is the assumption that it is the girly things, that women love pink and purple. My cousin hates pink and she dressed her baby girl in blue, which is her favourite colour and everyone apart from friends and family assume its a boy. and if they buy her cloths for her daughter, they buy pink, as its the girly colour.

    1375212817
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Laveila wrote:

    taraman wrote:

    Having looked through the vibrator section, I think it is hard to beat pinks and purples. There is probably an underlying marketing reason why the manufacturers have chosen these colours in the first place so going 'off piste' may not appeal to the majority consumer.

    If a new colour was essential then I agree with Scorpius, a move to a luxury feel would be clever as with FSOG or Lelo using a combination of a matt tone with silver/grey?

    I would never go for pink, I honestly dislike pink and I know other women who do feel the same. So this is a huge handicap for some women and some women only buy pink toy because they like the shape, but hate the colour (my case about my LH Happy Rabbit, love the shape and options, really hate the colour).

    I do have some purple toys, but if I can I go for other toys, I have few toys in black, and some in red. I would welcome more choices in green for sure. Or white. And I admit this is thing I like about Lelo. They offer choice, and you can choose toy which is not traditionally coloured.

    I personally thing it is the assumption that it is the girly things, that women love pink and purple. My cousin hates pink and she dressed her baby girl in blue, which is her favourite colour and everyone apart from friends and family assume its a boy. and if they buy her cloths for her daughter, they buy pink, as its the girly colour.

    Whilst purple is my favourite colour I would rather go for colours which are different and funky. I strongly dislike pink sex toys. The reason is because there is some guy at top management that says "all women love pink and purple, all women's sex toys will be in those colours". There are companies which offer choice and funky colours, they often get applauded for going outside the gender colours and offering something different.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.