• Misfiled review?

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

Hello lovely people,

I know that reviews are checked before going up, and I don’t want to question the wisdom of LH or other community members, but I do think I might have stumbled on a misfiled review.

This one seems like it belongs with the Durex Tingle lube, not Passion Fruit. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22871&reviewid=57607#customer_reviews

I saw Danny also filed a review for the Tingle that is similar and also another one for the Passion Fruit. This one seems very out of place, unless I’ve missed something about menthol content in the fruit lubes.

So, getting to the point, I was wondering if you could re-file reviews/check with Danny to see if it was misfiled etc. This would be handy to know anyhow in case any of us have a ditzy moment and do put the wrong thing in the wrong place.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lillybeth,

Thanks for pointing this one out.

It looks like this particular review was sent in on the wrong product and then duplicated.

We've now deleted the incorrect one and have left the correct one attached to the Tingle Lube :)

If you should ever have trouble uploading a review or you've accidentally uploaded it for an incorrect product, just let us know and re-submit your review for the correct product and we'll take down the wrong one.

DannyLG19 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry about that. When I filled it out I thought I was on the Tingle one.

I resubmmited straight away to the correct product. Glad it's sorted now though, sorry for the troubles.

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jess and Danny,

Good to know if I ever have a dizzy momnet I can let you guys know and it can be corrected.

This may have been the most productive thing I did with my unexpected day off!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.