• Lovehoney on 'Dave' in Autumn

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

So, this Monday we had a rather exciting visit from Ross Noble. He's filming a new show which is due to be aired in the Autumn on 'Dave'.

The show is based on his Tweets and he's visiting people all over the UK. On Monday, he decided to visit us!

We had a great afternoon showing him around our warehouse and showing him a few of our personal favourite toys! (I managed to snaffle his autograph and a pic too! cheeky)

So, keep your eyes peeled for news of when we might be on the telly. As soon as we know more, I'll update you all here.

Follow Ross on Twitter to find out what he's up to and where abouts in the country he is. Tell him why he should come and visit you, and he might just do it!

(And while you're on Twitter, don't forget to drop by our lovely Lovehoney Twitter too wink)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow, that's really cool, I have tweeted him. Although I'm not sure he'll find me as interesting as LH HQ ^_^

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

So, this Monday we had a rather exciting visit from Ross Noble. He's filming a new show which is due to be aired in the Autumn on 'Dave'.

The show is based on his Tweets and he's visiting people all over the UK. On Monday, he decided to visit us!

We had a great afternoon showing him around our warehouse and showing him a few of our personal favourite toys! (I managed to snaffle his autograph and a pic too! )

So, keep your eyes peeled for news of when we might be on the telly. As soon as we know more, I'll update you all here.

Follow Ross on https://twitter.com/realrossnoble to find out what he's up to and where abouts in the country he is. Tell him why he should come and visit you, and he might just do it!

(And while you're on Twitter, don't forget to drop by our lovely https://twitter.com/Lovehoney too )

good stuff I should be home then....BTW whats twitter

Hey Twitter is a social networking site which works by people writing real-time status updates, within a 140 letter word count. People can follow one another, share others tweets, share photos, and interact with each other.

It's a very good platform to promote a business, find work, and find staff, too.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Funny guy, should be interesting! Will look out for it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Hey Twitter is a social networking site which works by people writing real-time status updates, within a 140 letter word count. People can follow one another, share others tweets, share photos, and interact with each other.

It's a very good platform to promote a business, find work, and find staff, too.

sometimes my sense of humour just doesnt work lol

Thanks nympho but I am a technophobe

gunther wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

sometimes my sense of humour just doesnt work lol

Thanks nympho but I am a technophobe

Twitter is such a serious place really ^_^ I freak out about ruining my audiance count so often it's crazy! haha

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I've never seen the point in twitter, or got a twitter account. I just don't understand it and I'm not a technophobe. lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Twitter exists to show how stupid some celebrities are especially those who kick a piece of leather about on weekends

FrozenAngel wrote:

I've never seen the point in twitter, or got a twitter account. I just don't understand it and I'm not a technophobe. lol.

I feel like this! I'm on my third attempt at a personal Twitter page.... it does confuse me something chronic!!

I'm sure I'll get there eventually.... I'm determined this time!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I was looking at the LH twitter about the fifty shades range, but seen it was all done on Twitter and left it lol!

GL getting your Twitter page!

FrozenAngel wrote:

I was looking at the LH twitter about the fifty shades range, but seen it was all done on Twitter and left it lol!

GL getting your Twitter page!

Thanks.... I'm still confused and I've had it a couple of weeks! :/ lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Cool! I like Ross Noble. He is just so bizarre!

He was absolutely lovely :)

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

I love Ross Noble and Dave, lucky you getting a photo and autograph Jess! I can only imagine what he had to say about a lot of the products!!!

KittyStar wrote:

I love Ross Noble and Dave, lucky you getting a photo and autograph Jess! I can only imagine what he had to say about a lot of the products!!!

Haha, he certainly had an eye opening afternoon!

Well, for those of you who do switch on to watch the show, you may even be lucky enough to see my mug on there. He spent about 20 minutes with me chatting about products (though my roots are horrendous so don't pay too much attention to that! :P)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds great, love Ross Noble. I'll be looking out for that! :)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Thats wicked

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Oh I will definately catch this on the telly when it airs!

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

HEADS UP!

It's tonight guys! Can't wait! 10pm on Dave.

I'm so jealous you got to meet him Jess! He is one of my favourite comedians.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Can we keep this thread towards the top people so I am reminded when near the TV later.

Keep *bumping*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.