• Model of the Month: reoccurring theme?

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Tracey3x nice to see you back girl

I'm usually about 'checking up' on the goings on - just don't always post! :P

Saw this thread and assumed it was to do with us being in the 'top 3' a couple times so decided to have a good read

I also assume the issue on this thread is why this months hasn't been done yet - still looking forward to see what they have chosen this time!

:)

xxx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Its due today or tomorrow usually done around the 5th/6th each month , it would be a shame if this thread has cause LH to rethink the winner/ runner ups I doubt it I can't wait to see who has won love looking at wht LH member post for photos

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Tracey3x wrote:

I also assume the issue on this thread is why this months hasn't been done yet - still looking forward to see what they have chosen this time!

It just went up today! I don't start it until the 1st of the month, just in case we get a great entry at the very last minute. Then you have to take into account weekends, deliberating, writing, resizing pics etc... So you can normally expect to see the winners announced in the first week of the month. RotM generally goes up first as that's a bit quicker to put together.

Ork wrote:

Also a question for the staff, because I'm guessing I'm not the only one wondering this, has this thread had any effect on who was chosen this month?

Absolutely not. We always choose the winners based solely on the picture, and how the lingerie/product is being modelled.

I was really pleased to see that there was a lot more entries this month. However, a word of advice to anyone interesting in entering - be aware of the quality you're shooting at. Every month we get beautiful pictures being uploaded that are too small for us to use - anything taken on a camera phone is generally too poor quality to appear blown up on the blog - so that's something to keep in mind. You can find more info on the Lovehoney Photo Guidelines.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Beautiful pics on MOTM well done stunning as ever.

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Well done to this months winners/runners up :)

Love the one from ZombieCpl!

Whats better than a woman in lingerie? a woman witha guitar wearing some!!!! :D Awesome!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Well done to this months winners/runners up :)

Love the one from ZombieCpl!

Whats better than a woman in lingerie? a woman witha guitar wearing some!!!! :D Awesome!

Thanks Steve! If only I could play eh?

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

What's up with MOTM this month? It's the 9th already..I'm impatient,because a friend of mine is participating :)

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Model of the Month isn't posted at the start of every month, it's usually around two weeks into the month, so it should be up within a few days.

I think this is just because of the high volume of pictures that are uploaded, not all of them are lingerie items, and these need to be sorted and judged, and then the lovely Jess needs to put together the blog, so it does take quite a while.

Good luck to your friend :)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'd expect we'd be seeing the ROTM and MOTM posted either towards the end of this week, beginning of next (based on the previous dates the winners were announced) :)

Thanks,guys!It's a very interesting competition and I've been following it for a couple of months..there are very interesting pictures,for sure.

Kittyondrugz wrote:

What's up with MOTM this month? It's the 9th already..I'm impatient,because a friend of mine is participating :)

Someone's eager!!

It's coming...

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I've heard that somewhere before Nicole ;-)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Congrats Scorpi!!! Amazing photo! Well deserved hun xx

Yeyy,it's out! Amazing photo from Scorp.Definitely deserved to win.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks guys :D xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovely pic babes well done! =D
    Xxx

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Wow! Someone was sending you death threats?!?! Sorry for being noisey haha xxx

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

*sorry i meant to reply that to a earlier message* xx

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, there is a pretty clear difference between the quality of the photo that won this month, and others that were submitted - and this has definitely been the case for the last while. Scorpius is taking some high-quality photos, which are posed well, and use lighting and the effects a good camera offers to great effect. The majority of the other photos submitted look like they are taken with a phone camera, by comparison.

If someone is willing to put in the effort to take some high-quality, properly posed photos, then by all means let that person win. I don't disagree with any of the decisions made in the past few months. To anyone who's unhappy with the situation - go and plan out a good photo shoot, Use a decent camera, think of poses and lighting, and have some fun. We decided to give it a go last year, and even with a somewhat half-assed job, we got a runner-up prize.

There's a not a huge amount of really high-quality photos being submitted each month (and I don't mean any disrespect to people by this) - the pool is small enough that you can definitely make an impact with a well thought-through shoot.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.