• Jobs at Lovehoney

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Tracey3x wrote:

Im only down the road from Bath, but looking at some of the positions available i'm not sure i would be suitable

The nearest experience i have in 'buying' is general shopping and finding what i like

I don't have much experience in writing or editing either (only in personal letters etc and i don't think the standard is that high - i wasn't very good at literature in school, it is only since then that i have developed any skill) Nor do i have much experience in IT other than perhaps 'advanced basics', again, self taught

If you had customer service, warehouse or similar positions available then i would be straight in the que

(or needed more models - i'm liking the camera lately :D) - kidding!

:)

Xxx

Hi Tracey3x

Although we're not actively looking for anyone in Customer Care or the Warehouse at the moment, that's not to say we won't be looking in the future. During busy periods we usually recruit more staff so it's always worth sending your CV in to us! :)

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

If I only lived closer.

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

We could all wish for work from home jobs really. Besides would just make the trips to Bath seem like a little vacation from your standard routine! :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love to work for Lovehoney but don't have any qualifications. :/

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Miss Pussycat wrote:

If I only lived closer.

same!

drtyfezza [sign in to see picture]

I am hunting for a new job. The problem is I did very poorly on my GCSE's. I do have an NVQ in customer service level 2, and also have basic warehouse and distributions experience. I am also a regular customer and would like to know more about toy and accessories design and production

drtyfezza wrote:

I am hunting for a new job. The problem is I did very poorly on my GCSE's. I do have an NVQ in customer service level 2, and also have basic warehouse and distributions experience. I am also a regular customer and would like to know more about toy and accessories design and production

Hi drtyfezza

Don't worry too much about qualifications. At Lovehoney we believe strongly in 'the three P's' - passion, personality and potential! So why not send us your CV? Tell us what experience you have, and what makes you stand out from the crowd :)

Visit our page on Jobs to find out what sorts of roles are available at the moment.

Louinoz [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering if you were expanding offices to Australia? I'm in Perth originally from Bournemouth UK but live here now and would love to be a part of this great team!

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

Hey fellow Aussie!

There is already an Aus office, there might even be two - one in Brisbane and one in Melbourne :)

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Any of us who have tested and reviewed a product is in effect doing a job for Lovehoney, so really all us testers already work for Lovehoney,,, just a thought.Cracking job it is too!!!

Lovehoney - Princess Amie [sign in to see picture]
    Hi All, It's great you all want to work for Lovehoney and I must say it really is a fantastic place to work! :-) You can find out about the jobs available at Lovehoney and how to apply, by visiting http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/jobs/ We do also have an office in Brisbane, Australia however, we aren't currently looking to recruit there at the moment but that's not to say we won't be! Please do send in your CVs & a covering letter to jobs@lovehoney.co.uk and even if we don't have anything available at the moment we can keep you in mind!
    MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

Love to work for Lovehoney, sure this be my dream job. Could just see people's faces when i tell them i work at Lovehoney and what it involves ;)

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I keep trying to convince my brother to do the graphic designing, he's got a Btec national in G.D and a degree in visual arts!! Plus if he got any benefits I could take advantage ;) haha Xx

RKR93 [sign in to see picture]

Didn't know Lovehoney had a jobs section, only if i lived closer to Bath

Louinoz wrote:

Just wondering if you were expanding offices to Australia? I'm in Perth originally from Bournemouth UK but live here now and would love to be a part of this great team!

Hey Louinoz

Funnily enough we already have offices in Australia! We have a small customer care team in Brisbane who we hope will expand into a bigger team someday.

If you've got passion, drive and an open mind, send a CV in to jobs@lovehoney.co.uk with a cover letter explaining that you're interested in a position in Oz :)

Thanks for your interest!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Damn I so wish I lived closer :(

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Would love to work for Lovehoney, but alas Northern Ireland doesn't quite sit right next to Bath! That'd be some commute lol!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to work for Lovehoney too - if you ever have any work from home vacancies... lol xx

Lisbon1908 [sign in to see picture]

Would it ever be possible for people living in the U.S. to work for Lovehoney? It would be a dream come true.

Lisbon1908 wrote:

Would it ever be possible for people living in the U.S. to work for Lovehoney? It would be a dream come true.

It's not unheard of - we have one member of staff based in the US, and one in Canada at the moment in fact.

Don't be put off of applying because of your location. Although we prefer to have the majority of our staff working together in our UK or Australian offices, that's not to say that if you're perfect for a role that can be filled from a distance, that we wouldn't conisder your application.

In other words, send us your CV! :) 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.