• Lovehoney Sex Toy Testers

Badwolf25 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry it took me so long to get my last review up, i got really sick. I hope it hasn't effected my chances of testing other things as i'm loving playing and reviewing. x

Elninobonito [sign in to see picture]

All new to this so just added products, fingers crossed!!

jimeee [sign in to see picture]

my wish list has been updated. I live in hope!

muffinmuffinmuffin [sign in to see picture]

Just updated my Wish List now.. Always a pleasure reviewing for you guys ;) x

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Just to echo what badwolf said...it took me ages to review my last product, mainly due to my crohns flaring and me being very ill - horny occurrences were off the menu for a while. Also just want to say I locked myself out of my hotmail account and couldn't get in, hence new email address, so if any of you lovely LH staff were sending reminders, I wasn't ignoring you, they remain unread.

Not making excuses, just explaining my situation. Am much better now thanks to good old steroids and libido very much increased!

irisangela [sign in to see picture]

list updated! fingers crossed :D

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

updated list :) my mr would love one of those fleshlights, the alien one looks amaze!

Red Lightning [sign in to see picture]

List updated. If I had the money I'd buy them all lol

chelsea [sign in to see picture]

Hey, ive updated my "sex toy tester" wishlist but still not been picked, but id love to be picked for some of the stuff i have been wishing for to give a very honest opinion on the products. As me and my partner are very open minded and love to try new things when it comes to the bedroom department ;) .. so please please please choose me for something to be sent out for me to try , you wont regret it ;) thanks chlsea xx

vlgl [sign in to see picture]

Have just created my first wishlist :-) being quite new to toys, im really interested in trying so many things that i haven't yet got the 'guts' to buy but would love to give a go :) please please please let me be a tester x

Albis [sign in to see picture]

Hello all! I've just writen my first reviews and made my Sex toy tester wishlist! I'm hoping I get to test something of my list soon, but I'd like to know how many chances there are... do you have to wait for too long? Or do you need to write a lot of reviews for getting choose?

I'm very impacient... maybe someone that has been chosen already can tell me how it was for them!

Cheers xx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Albis wrote:

Hello all! I've just writen my first reviews and made my Sex toy tester wishlist! I'm hoping I get to test something of my list soon, but I'd like to know how many chances there are... do you have to wait for too long? Or do you need to write a lot of reviews for getting choose?

I'm very impacient... maybe someone that has been chosen already can tell me how it was for them!

Cheers xx

Its totally random. They update the list usual once a month, but it depends on what stock they have really.

From dicussions ive had with LH staff in the past, its just a giant lottery, i used to think of it like a giant game of wheel of fortune, however i was informed thats not actually what they do :(

You get an email telling you that you've been chosen and commenting on thsi thread doesnt make any diffrence. It doenst matter how many reviews you do, i never write reviews for my toys other than the ones i get off the testers. Ive had 2 testers in the past so reivews doesnt matter.

Hope this helped.

You_Just_Might [sign in to see picture]

Updated.  Would love to receive a fleshlight for the other half.

BedroomBondage [sign in to see picture]

Newbie question: where can I find the list of sex toys that they want to have tested at the moment? Or am I misunderstanding something?

I would LOVE to test out some toys together with my partner and write about it..

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

There's a sex toys tester section in the community and advice section. Also you need to have reviewed some toys first but all the instructions are there :)

Lou22 wrote:

There's a sex toys tester section in the community and advice section. Also you need to have reviewed some toys first but all the instructions are there :)

Thank you Lou22! I found it..

I wonder about something. If you review a product, but you weren't very pleased with it, but it's a quality review.. would that be okay?

Ye absolutely, they really look for honest reviews as it helps them know what products are working and it helps others buy as well.
    Nobody likes giving the bad reviews but better to point out if you think there is a problem :)

Okay Lou22 thank you for the advise! I updated my wishlist with some of the luxury toys under the 'community and advise' section.

Sadly I'm not set yet. When I add an adress to the address book, I cannot select South Africa as a country. I spoke to somebody of the lovely Lovehoney staff about it on the 21st, and she promised to put it through to IT, but I haven't heard anything yet.. *patience*

Updated again :)

benjy [sign in to see picture]

so looks like i did not get a flashlight   to ever one who did get one i hate you all and i am not jelouse at all  

only jokeing hope all the have fun using them as i am sure you will 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.