• Lovehoney Sex Toy Testers

R+J [sign in to see picture]

Updated :)

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Lava wrote:

New to the Fourms so sorry if this is in the wrong place but; How do you become a Tester? Feel a lil' silly asking this but you won't know unless you ask.

- Lava

On the Community tab up near the top of the page, you will see Sex Toy Testers on the drop-down menu. Go there and you will find out. 

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Lava wrote:

New to the Fourms so sorry if this is in the wrong place but; How do you become a Tester? Feel a lil' silly asking this but you won't know unless you ask.

- Lava

Hi Lava  Welcome to the forums - here is the link that will tell you all about how to be a Tester:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

When you get a chance have a read through the LH forum rules (if you haven't already):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Hope this helps Hun :) xx

Emma9114 [sign in to see picture]

Updated my list... fingers crossed!

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

Updated as well. =)

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe the lingerie is still there! The lace bustier is just gorgeous!

Lava [sign in to see picture]

Updated the Wish List (eek excited) 

Massive apologizes for the previous post. Jumped the gun and looked a fool. Thank you for the responses though.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, never had this before...i was really excited as i was picked to test something and it just arrived today but its not the item they said they would be sending me. the order form has the producti was expecting but a different toy was in the box.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

Hmm, never had this before...i was really excited as i was picked to test something and it just arrived today but its not the item they said they would be sending me. the order form has the producti was expecting but a different toy was in the box.

same here here ragdoll! What were you expecting? I may have yours

truegrace wrote:

rag doll wrote:

same here here ragdoll! What were you expecting? I may have yours

i was expecting the DOMINIX Deluxe Leather and PVC Slim Flogger 24 Inch in yellow but insteadgot the DOMINIX Dulux Leather and PVC Cane 24 inch in red

I have your tester, was supposed to get the cane. Have mailed cazz, have never had this before either so guess we just review what we have!
    i thought when the box turned up ut was a dam small cane!

truegrace wrote:

I have your tester, was supposed to get the cane. Have mailed cazz, have never had this before either so guess we just review what we have!
    i thought when the box turned up ut was a dam small cane!

ye, i contacted customrert care and they said i could send back the cane and they would send me what i was supposed to get but cant decide wether to do that or just review what i got.

What does the cane look like?? Was looking forward to it, but must admit the flogger looks pretty good, although the colour is not my cut of tea!

yes, im in the same position, colour not my cup of tea and was looking forward to the flogger.

cane is quite basic, PVC rod cobered in a tube of red leather complete with leather smell. it isute thick and the leather creates a bit of padding so would be more thuddy than most canes. my main critisism is the stiching which you can see all the way up it and the end with the wrist loop isn't sewn shut making it look a tad unprofetional.

what's the flogger like?

It has about 12 lengths of pvc bent in half with the now joined end being the handle. This is wrapped in leather strips with a ring/hanging loop in the end. I must admit on closer inspection it does look a bit unprofessional as well as i expected something a bit more solid, however it does give me a few ideas of making my own!

i had a reply back from kate saying to send it back and they would send out a cane. I did reply saying i was speaking to yourself, as if you are keeping the cane to review i will keep the flogger to save lh a bit of postage as they will still get the reviews they want.

yes, if you are happy to review what you got then we shall do that as it saves both lovehoney and  me a trip to the postoffice. but I know you were looking forward to the cane so up to you.

Im good as long as you are. If your review is favorable in use i will probably buy it anyway as want another cane other than the bb one just to mix it up a bit so different is good. I will mail cs and let them know

truegrace wrote:

Im good as long as you are. If your review is favorable in use i will probably buy it anyway as want another cane other than the bb one just to mix it up a bit so different is good. I will mail cs and let them know

Okay, Perfect! Happy reviewing.

rag doll wrote:

truegrace wrote:

Okay, Perfect! Happy reviewing.

:-) have emailed Kate back and let her know
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

updated

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.