• How to Clean and Store Sex Toys

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hello all!

Just wanted to let you know that the How to Clean and Store Sex Toys guide has been revamped with brand new, re-shot videos.

We hope this clearly spells out the importance of cleaning and storing toys safely :-)

Thanks

Alice

(Also, there are some lines that have really made me snigger, including "take your dirty sex toy" and "make sure nne of your sex toys are touching each other".)

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

was that a pinball machine i saw in the background!!!

WeeSteve wrote:

was that a pinball machine i saw in the background!!!

Quite probably...

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

Very clear and concise and properly laughed at the lines: "Here I have a Lovehoney Ladyfinger which I've covered in lube and rolled around all over the floor. So as you can see, it's a bit grim." Annabelle didn't flinch at all! All I could picture was the carpet covered in lube :) Someone mentioned it elsewhere on the forums but the satin bags in different colours would be great and would definitely purchase some then.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

LOVE the new videos, very clear and easy to understand. I'm glad to know that I've been storing mine correctly for the past year; pretty easy though when most of your sex toys are the Lelo range and come in their own boxes :)

Wild172 - I don't think that the satin bags will come in different colours, there are two different sizes now which is more than we could have asked for and red and purple are LH's trademark. If they changed it to black and silver, it would be a Fifty Shades trademark. If they changed it to pink and black it would be Tracey Cox. Therefore...

Purple + red = LOVEHONEY! :D

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

LOVE the new videos, very clear and easy to understand. I'm glad to know that I've been storing mine correctly for the past year; pretty easy though when most of your sex toys are the Lelo range and come in their own boxes :)

Wild172 - I don't think that the satin bags will come in different colours, there are two different sizes now which is more than we could have asked for and red and purple are LH's trademark. If they changed it to black and silver, it would be a Fifty Shades trademark. If they changed it to pink and black it would be Tracey Cox. Therefore...

Purple + red = LOVEHONEY! :D

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback, we're always trying to improve and have hit upon a great new system (partially scripted, then Annabelle learns and throws in her unique comments!).

Our aim is to be concise above all - a 5 minute long video just doesn't get watched.

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of multicoloured lovehoney satin bags- i personally would colour code my bags- say purple for vibes, pink for dildos, green for anal and blue for small bits like cock rings. you can still stick the lovely lovehoney logo all over them in red, they cant be confused with any other bags!

MoonlightSerenity [sign in to see picture]

I got part the way through it before my internet borked.

It was interesting and very clear.

@Zombie - ever thought of trying to make your own?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.