• Very disappointed / Waiting for...?

astral [sign in to see picture]

I've been hanging on and hanging on for the Heavy Metal Ben Wa Balls (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2030) for weeks now. They were supposed to be back in stock today but the date's shifted to the 5th of November. Sadly, I'm going to have to put my order through without them now. My current situation doesn't allow opportunity for these sorts of deliverys very often, so looks like they're going to be half a year or so down the line before we get to play with them.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing but good experiences with Lovehoney, and I understand that if the delivery doesn't come to them, then they can't send it out to me! I don't blame them at all for this - it's just one of those things. Still, I've almost had today ringed in red on my calendar for weeks, so I'm a little downhearted to say the least

So to cheer me up I thought I'd make a post here. Since there's nothing really to reply on this case, I thought I'd open it up and ask if there's anything you lovely lads and lasses are eagerly waiting to come back in stock! What's on your waiting list?

[suspended user]

suspended user

astral wrote:

I've been hanging on and hanging on for the Heavy Metal Ben Wa Balls

I think I'm confused, do heavy metal balls play Iron Maiden when they bang together?

[suspended user]

suspended user

no ac/dc

[suspended user]

suspended user

lickmadick wrote:

no ac/dc

no wonder they no longer stocked

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

That's a shame :( Maybe the date has shifted because they look like the ones that will be in the 50shades collection. I know what you mean though because it's happened to me before. I was going to say I'm waiting for these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14456 to come back in stock but it looks like they already are back

Heatseekher [sign in to see picture]

always disappointing when a favourite shop runs out of stock.,...but being impatient i just use the might of google to find another supplier......

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Haha

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.