• HUGE THANK YOU TO Jasmine @ LH Live Chat

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to give a THANK YOU to Jasmine .

Today I used Live Chat Help for the 1st time as I was having issues logging in I had a gremle in my computer, which Jasmine helped with , then she asked if there was anything else i could do .

So I spoke about that my Tracey Cox G stop vibe that it was broke, lights on but not vibrations & within minutes I had this reply - I'll get a replacement out to you tomorrow. No questions ask just sorted just like tat .

I think the customer service is AMAZING & just wanted to share my experience as LH is fab .

Thank you so much AMAZING products then AMAZING customer service to back it up.

Thank you x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I was worried that I would be made a fool of for breaking my toy which is less than 6 weeks old , or had to fork out again but neither of these 2 things happened . Happy Days

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

same, ive had some great experiences with the chat help. always a really friendly person at the other end who can get to the bottom of your problem really quick and have it sorted within minutes and ualy with a result that leaves me really confident in LH's customer survice.

astral [sign in to see picture]

I've used live chat help twice, and both times it's been fantastic.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

* bump *

Used live chat for the first time today and was fantastic, had my query sorted out in minutes. Thanks Sarah :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I think I've used Live Chat about five times now for all sorts of general queries. I didn't feel like an idiot like most customer service places make you feel nowadays and the staff are always polite and cheerful. This is one of the many reasons why I am loyal to LoveHoney. I've not touched A.S, ever!

leggy_blonde [sign in to see picture]

I used live chat today, I had a couple of questions about the Joey Long Wavy Pleasure Wig.

Thank you Kate for answering my questions, wig now ordered.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.