• IDEA: Glamour/Boudoir Photography

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Awww cute

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all of those replies. It appears that my idea isn't completely off-the-wall and that there's some interest in it (further support welcome!).

I'm wondering whether I need to do any more to draw LH's attention to this. I'm hoping that someone will read this thread in due course. It feels a bit pretentious for me to send an e-mail trumpeting it. I have a background in evaluating new ideas for commercial products and services (though not in this field!) and I know from experience that most of them have to be quietly binned for one reason or another.

CH its a good idea well done babe x

naughty.girl [sign in to see picture]

try FYEO they specialse in this with all female photographers

MSChaps [sign in to see picture]

Me and my husband like the idea as I would like a photo shoot but do not like the idea of having a man take sexy photos of me.

There are plently of female photographers about and we have seen it all before its very fun to shoot x

trailerguy61 [sign in to see picture]

Old thread ? anyways, anyone wanting trusted reliable photographers can check out the likes of tfp models who promote time for where both model and photographer give up time for portfolio additions and models get images/prints in return, plus theres other sites which seem to offer tfp/cd but where most models think tf work, even if theyve never modelled before is beneath them.

Ive shot with mainly tf models and given up all the images, re-sized onto cd`s, viewable but not hi-res as well as having provided semi-gloss A4 prints as a bonus. home shoots, but looking to get into using studio lighting, studio`s etc but always open to suggestions and ideas lol.

mrs lou [sign in to see picture]

This would be a brilliant idea. I had a shoot done by a lady photographer and she was fantastic (so much so I'm hopefully getting another one done soon!) She also runs special offers every few months where she has £60 off her basic package :) I was dubious about finding a good photographer so I can see where a list through LH would be practical

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.