• I have a complaint!!

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

There are too many special offers...just had to choose between free Mr Big Rabbit thingy or free swoon massage oil. It's difficult enough choosing what to buy without having to choose which free gift to get too.

Last week I got a free massager with a pair of Knickers...I'm starting to feel like it's not lovehoney...it's loveFr33b1rd

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Big Rabbit..problem solved :p

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Fr33b1rd wrote:

There are too many special offers...just had to choose between free Mr Big Rabbit thingy or free swoon massage oil. It's difficult enough choosing what to buy without having to choose which free gift to get too.

Last week I got a free massager with a pair of Knickers...I'm starting to feel like it's not lovehoney...it's loveFr33b1rd

Haha I know, it seems like LoveHoney loves me the best too, they really spoil me! So, TTurtle, is the Mr Big Rabbit good? Really good? I'm still deciding whether to invest in something to get him free. I already have a Happy Rabbit and G-Spot Oh! Rabbit, how is Mr Big compared to them? x

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

The Mr. Big is totally worth spending a little extra, I got him with my last order and would have happily paid for it =)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

Haha I know, it seems like LoveHoney loves me the best too, they really spoil me! So, TTurtle, is the Mr Big Rabbit good? Really good? I'm still deciding whether to invest in something to get him free. I already have a Happy Rabbit and G-Spot Oh! Rabbit, how is Mr Big compared to them? x

Oh I have absolutely no idea lol sorry, I just picked one at random

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.