• Praise for Lovehoney customer care

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Big love to the Alannah and the team down under. Lovehoney staff are awesome :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just spoken to alannah myself. She done everything that she can to sort the issues out.

quell [sign in to see picture]

I agree too! Fantastically brilliant service.

Had a toy delivered that was faulty. The same day I asked for a replacement it was dispatched. Had a new one in two days, that's massively impressive.

Thank you all for your hard work.

Dr D.CQ [sign in to see picture]

Have to agree the customer service at Lovehoney is amazing, bought quite a lot of items since joining and have never had any problems with any of them. Yesterday the control came off the bottom accidentally and I went on to live chat with the very helpful Michael and after few general questions he has arranged a replacement dispatched and all to be sent out both the the delight of me and the wife 😃 Thanks again for your help the customer service team keep up the good work!!

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Their service is outstanding isnt it :) I wouldn't shop anywhere else xx

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic chat with Michael (I think) last night. Hopefully all now sorted 👍

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I love customer care! They have always given me amazing help :)

it might be fun! [sign in to see picture]

Hi all. First time I have ordered from the site and had a problem during the process. I clicked on chat and spoke to a lady called Tracey.

All I can say is "fantastic service" She took time to help me and was polite, friendly and extremely helpfull.

If this is the kind of service that LH offers than I will be more than happy to shop with them again. Many thanks again Tracey and hopefully you will see this or at least get a congratulations from your bosses!!

Thanks again.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I spoke to Jessica in customer care a few days ago about product availability. Without going into details She was absolutely lovely and very nice to me, making the encounter one of if not the most plesant encounter with Lovehoney customer care I've ever had, which speaks volumes as customer cares always awesome.

Thanks Jessica and the whole customer care team for being so awesome 😙💗xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I was speaking to Tracey in live chat last night regarding an out of stock item. She was very helpful and considerate, I'm very greatful for her help. Thanks Tracey, I will be in touch when the item is back in stock.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Just had two very frustrating calls to npower for them to finally realise their mistake! If only they were as helpful as Lovehoney customer service. Makes you realise how great Lovehoney is. ❤️

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Sooooo I recived my rainbow dildo. LOVE IT.

However there was the teeny tiniest air bubble at the surface that has burst and coincidentally left a hole. After having 2 UTIs in the past 6 months I am UBER paranoid of bateria and possibly the hole getting bigger over time.

My anxiety was having a flare up thinking about all this so I phoned customer services (i think i spoke to a Katie or Kacey?) told her about the problem and she sympathised and understood my predicament and had a replacement sent out to me straight away.

Just want to say a big big thank you for looking after me.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Forgot to add that Katy has sent it next day delivery too.

Exceptional customer service!

Thank you

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I agree, Had trouble placing an order so they phoned me

Always nice to put a voice to the people you speak with

extremely happy with the customer service

Order now placed

First class service

I just got great help from Michael :) Nothing beats Lovehoney's customer care team!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I was speaking to Tracey in live chat last night regarding an out of stock item. She was very helpful and considerate, I'm very greatful for her help. Thanks Tracey, I will be in touch when the item is back in stock.

So the spanking paddle that I wanted is back in stock so I contacted live chat again. The lovely Paige sorted things for me and I was able to purchase the paddle. Thanks so much it really does make the world of difference. I'm very apreciative.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

So the spanking paddle that I wanted is back in stock so I contacted live chat again. The lovely Paige sorted things for me and I was able to purchase the paddle. Thanks so much it really does make the world of difference. I'm very apreciative.

You're most welcome :D <3

Lovehoney - Katy [sign in to see picture]

You are most welcome Squirty Panda! Always happy to help

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Jessica was a great help on Tuesday night sorting out my order. It did end up taking it's time to sort it all but she was excellent throughout.

Thank you so much Tamieka, you are a star! 😄❤️

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.