• Praise for Lovehoney customer care

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

That's great news kittycat x

Indeed, means I can have fun with the Tango tomorrow and I get another VixSkin dildo so yay :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

They've always been superb with me, thanks guys x

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

A massive thank you to Renee on customer care.

I had a faulty toy last Friday which she sent a replacement for, tried the replacement yesterday and it was faulty also so she's changed it for something else completely different for me that was within the same offer category.she said it'd be about the 29th before It comes due to Christmas post but I just got the email saying it's ready to be delivered already by royal mail. Super speedy work!

No hassle or fuss what so ever.

This is why I love lovehoney 😘

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I just wish all companies operated as Lovehoney do! What are you getting in time for Christmas Jessica? X

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I just wish all companies operated as Lovehoney do! What are you getting in time for Christmas Jessica? X

I got the Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit in place of the remote control lovehoney buttplug

I don't have it but it looks Devine 😊x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Customer Service is excellent 

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Had just the most amazing help from the customer service people today! This is why I keep coming back and recommending you to all my friends. You guys all deserve a raise!xx

Bigduke [sign in to see picture]

Ordered more lingerie for her loveliness and the email said deliver date would be 2 Jan .... Turned up this morning, fast and efficient as always. Very happy :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to say thanks to Armel and Paige who sorted a problem for me that I had with a review.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I agree that the lovehoney customer care is by far the most helpful there is, although there are still a few little niggles (but everyone makes mistakes).

Recently i had a lovely dealing with a lady on live chat who confirmed that i could exhange an item that was already a replacement. She even found the order number for me as it wasnt listed in my order history. I sent the item off and got a reply from another member of cc asking for the number again, and once i told her she confirmed she had found it on the system and asked if i would like a replacement, refund or exchange. I emailed back asking for a refund. The next day i received another email from a third cc person who informed me that i could not get a refund because one of the original items i bought (what counted towards the exchange) was more than 365 days old now.

Now i completely understand that i couldnt replace it if one of the original items was too old, but as i had no history of the order, i couldnt remember which items i had sent of originally to get this toy. Had i been told prior to posting i would have kept hold of it.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Got an order yesterday and unfortunately one of the products had come open and leaked everywhere. Customer care is amazing and shipping out a replacemnet. This is why I love Lovehoney and ya'll are always worth the wait as a US customer.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

On both of my last orders I have had to head to live chat for some help. Have had Graces help both times and she has been a star :) very happy shopper here x

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Not really customer care, but praise for the website. I was browsing a couple of other stores and oh my goodness, I didn't realise how fabulously designed this website was! Not tacky, clear photos you can zoom in on, non-confusing navigation for finding things, pleasant to the eye. Honestly, I now adore this website even more and even more would not want to shop anywhere else.

Thanks so much Lovehoney!

I just want to thank the lovely Paige for her help last night on live chat and she sorted the problem out very quickly.

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast.

Much love for all Lovehoney customer care and the Forum moderators. You're all gems! ❤️

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Much love for all Lovehoney customer care and the Forum moderators. You're all gems! ❤️

Aw thanks CLTSTU! We try our best! 

popk1n wrote:

Not really customer care, but praise for the website. I was browsing a couple of other stores and oh my goodness, I didn't realise how fabulously designed this website was! Not tacky, clear photos you can zoom in on, non-confusing navigation for finding things, pleasant to the eye. Honestly, I now adore this website even more and even more would not want to shop anywhere else.

Aw that is really great feedback - thank you! We strive to make the webite as clean and user-friendly as possible, so it's nice to know I work doesn't go unnoticed! Thanks! 

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I just want to thank the lovely Paige for her help last night on live chat and she sorted the problem out very quickly.

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast.

Aww thanks Bondagegod! Pleasure to talk to you last night! 

No problem Paige. Pleasure talking to you as well.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Aw thanks CLTSTU! We try our best!

popk1n wrote:

Aw that is really great feedback - thank you! We strive to make the webite as clean and user-friendly as possible, so it's nice to know I work doesn't go unnoticed! Thanks!

Lovehoney is a fantastic customer satisfaction orientated company. Everyone is so helpful whether on the phone, live chat or through email. On the forum Jess, you and Leanne do a great and probably difficult job behind the scenes keeping the balance right so that it's kept friendly and fun but not sleazy. I don't however fancy your jobs first thing on a Monday morning when you have to sort things out after the usual weekend dodgy thread posting shenanigans happen!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.