• Praise for Lovehoney customer care

Lannah [sign in to see picture]

Yay, its so nice to read all of these lovely comments :) its really nice to work with all of you lovely people as well

Milf+Dilf [sign in to see picture]

Today we made a few purchases of essentials and stuff, and after googling the DOTW decided we would up our order to the £30 threshold. Having never really understood how these work, and how we have never received them before we looked at how we add said deals. We had signed up for the emails (which didn't seem to be working, although probably a fault in our part) but on the website we noticed it said 'will be added to you order when it reaches £30' or something of that nature. We went ahead an ordered them noticed there was absolutely no mention of the DOTW on our order. After a chat with the lovely online chat customer care agent Laura, on this occasion she was able to add this for us on a separate order and also under special circumstances send it next day by 1:00pm so it would arrive with the rest of the order as that was the delivery option we had chosen. To top it off, Laura then properly signed us up to the DOTW and DOTD so that we would not miss anymore deals in the future. As this thread tells us time and time again LH customer care is the best around, we knew this already but this was the first time we had experienced it ourselves. Thanks Laura and thanks LH!!! ;)

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Massive thank you to Dani, who helped me out the other day when I was placing an order. It was the day where we were celebrating 25000 reviews on rabbits and there was an amazing deal on the natural happy rabbit 2. Well I already have a natural happy rabbit 2, so Dani was lovely enough to change my order for me so I could have the G-spot version. It was absolutely no bother for Dani to do. I didn't have to wait and see, the answer was instant. So much appreciated, the amazing customer service at lovehoney is the single reason alone I will stay loyal to the brand and I have no problem at all recommending to my friends. You are a credit to the company.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm a fairly new customer, as well as being an oldie.

I discovered LH after seeing a programme about it on the telly and as well as being totally entertained, I was rapidly educated, too. I'd called into a local AS shop a few times but found it both annoying and intimidating (the age/inexperience thing again) as it seemed staffed by part-timers who obviously either didn't know their stuff or care about it.

How refreshing to come here and read the honest advice and reviews.

So, after much lurking, I made a few orders. All the items have been great, except for one that didn't fit well. I naturally assumed that I'd have to suck up the cost of this unusable (for me) item until I called Fern one day with an account query.

My account was sorted quickly and I mentioned the problem with one of the items. Well, you could have blown me down with a feather when Fern cheerfully informed me that I could return the item under the 365 day returns policy! I'd read about this and thought it great as I sometimes take ages to get around to trying things on etc. What I didn't realise was that it covered USED items!

Is it wrong to be so impressed with Customer Services?! I, like others I've read here, will now no longer even look anywhere else - why would I with service like this?

So, a huge thanks to LH - for both their CS and their fab site. What I haven't learnt isn't worth learning so now it's down to me to have all the fun of trying things out.

PS A sense of humour has always been an important part of my sex life - when Fern put me on hold for a few minutes and Good Vibrations came on, I nearly choked on my tea. LH certainly manages to put the fun into sex :-)

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Love customer service all so friendly and helpful

Thank you again x

SteamyBedtime [sign in to see picture]

Excellent service all round has meant we've rarely needed to refer to customer service, but the live chat has been excellent for general advice, and email responses have always been quick.

The only actual problem we've ever had with a product was a Bondage Boutique rope where the stitching had come undone part-way along the rope. We received a replacement by special delivery the following day. Fabulous service! :-)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Big shout out to Sian who has made me have happy tears, for organising a replacement charger for me, such a lovely person, putting up with me typing mistakes.

Lovehoney and all staff are just awesome.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Aww that's so nice they did that for you Purring-Pussy :) you must be so happy!

I'm always losing chargers, but I now store them with the toy inside the Lovehoney storage bags. Is it ok to do this?

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Oops forgot to say a big thank you to Leanne for sorting out the birthday discount I never received.

I emailed customer service about it and they sent me my discount voucher.

So I am going to treat myself to some new lingerie :)

Lovehoney - Sian [sign in to see picture]

Aw thanks Purring Pussy :-) it was a pleasuring chatting to you and I'm very happy to have helped :-)

RetroSpazzKat [sign in to see picture]

Just have to put in how much I absolutely adore and love everything about lovehoney!
    They've helped me so much over the years whether it was a faulty item or just a itsy bitsy problem or question I had. I am always given such quick and high quality customer service and it makes such a HUGE difference to the shopping experience. Lovehoney is honestly the only place I ever want to buy from. Plus with all the deals and offers it makes it so easy even for someone as poor as me to afford such wonderful items. I can't say thank you enough. Ugh I just love everyone at lovehoney to the moon and back. Thank you for being such a kick ass team of awesome people!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'd like to say a big thank you to your customer service team. Nothing is ever too much trouble for you guys. Had a wonderful laugh with one of your ladies today on the phone today, we were in stitches. You don't ever get that relaxed easy go feel with anyone any where else, so thank you. You do a great job.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Big thanks to Grace who helped me out the other day.

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I mentioned a small rip that was on my toy in a review recently and the LH customercare got in contact with me! It isnt a big deal and did not take away from my physical enjoyment of the toy but the really wanted to rectify the situation. I just wanted to say how great they are and that they picked up on a little thing like that without me ever having to alert them. That to me is dedication toma quality service. Thanks guys, well done

pj1 [sign in to see picture]

First time poster, long time customer
    Great customers care, had an issue with postage and it was sorted in minutes. Couldn't ask for more.
    Great service.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

I had a problem recently when the rechargeable mini wand was free when you spent £20,I added 6 items from the 3 for £10 but it would not add the wand.After a quick chat on live chat and all sorted.Lovehoney must have the best customer care team and returns policy of any company trading online in any sector not just sex toys.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the stress-free handling of my exchange Lovehoney Customer Care :)

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I had a problem with a broken toy, Renee was able to get the whole thing sorted in no time and really helped me out. Polite and courteous as well!!!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

My exchange items are being dispatched to me tonight and I only posted the replacement parcel last week on Friday and I wasn't expecting to get my exchanges until the new year! You guys are amazing!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

That's great news kittycat x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.