• Praise for Lovehoney customer care

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Happened a few weeks ago with me, but thank you LH for your helpfulness regarding a return for an order involving discount! The customer service here is impeccable! I'll be returning said item after my hols :)

Much hugs and loves!
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Amazing customer services again! A lovely member of the customer team, Kate. She was very helpful and is replacing a set of restraints I bought last week, and one of the links had snapped. I explained how I had to DIY repair it with pliers, and I only asked looking for some helpful tips, but she gave me one better!

Thank you, Kate!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to thank dani for all the help she gave me the a couple of weeks ago on a potential problem I could have had. Fantastic service again from lovehoney customer care team.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thank you to Jess from Customer Care who helped me with an exchange over the phone - and I'm sorry for calling at 4am! Your cheerful attitude and demeanour brightened the end of my day after a boring shift at work! :) You're the best!!

Lovehoney - Jessica [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Thank you to Jess from Customer Care who helped me with an exchange over the phone - and I'm sorry for calling at 4am! Your cheerful attitude and demeanour brightened the end of my day after a boring shift at work! :) You're the best!!

Hey there! Thank you for making my day with such a delightful post! I'm so pleased I was able to help you out-keeping cheery is my thing! :)

P.S-wasn't 4am here in Australia, you guys can call us anytime! :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just want it thank armel ( think I spelt his name right ) for his help last week when he was really helpful and helped us sort our order out.

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Ive just had to ask a question, and man its real nice to speak to nice people who give good support to customers,

Why cant other companies be the same, we may all be happier on a daily basis then....

Keep up the good work :)

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Big thank you to Sian for being so helpful and replacing my hustler open cage back knickers, I was gutted that the seams had frayed after one wear and im so excited now I've got some new ones!! :)

treborsrus [sign in to see picture]

like to big up sabrina for answering my questions last night without any fuss. and big big up for dani, who sorted out a deal of the week goody as it didn't add to order the other night. so far the service has been excellent (some of the best i've had), quick and a pleasure to chat with.

thanks ladies

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I can also say that the customer service department is very helpful as I also had a problem adding a deal of the week to my basket and it was sorted out with no fuss. Also I had a butterfly which I had to return as it didn't work I got the replacement before they received the faulty one it seemed.

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

The customer care is amazing , I ordered earlier in the week and there was a free kit if you spent over £20 which I never received . Went on chat and its on its way , there's no messing about , wish customer care was as good elsewhere .

Such nice friendly staff .

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Just spoke to Ana on live chat and she helped me with a mini wand battery issue, some packaging can be confusing! Thank you for the help x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Dani from live chat helped me big time with my first order, I'm getting £75 worth of stuff for £24. Waw how good is that! I'm so happy, think I'm going to like it here. Judging on my experience with customer care.
    Thanks again Dani

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

I am quite new to Lovehoney and have been so impressed with the service they offer. The range of products is incredible, the reviews are really helpful and the information videos are such a great idea. The delivery is always fast and discrete which really put my mind at rest, I have never ordered from a sex site before and was nervous about how it would arrive on my door step but I was so releived when my order turned up. I have ordered several products from Lovehoney now and wouldn't go anywhere else.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

KinkyKate88 wrote:

Dani from live chat helped me big time with my first order, I'm getting £75 worth of stuff for £24. Waw how good is that! I'm so happy, think I'm going to like it here. Judging on my experience with customer care.
    Thanks again Dani

That's amazing!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I'll pass the well wishes onto Dani today! :)

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I the Aussie Lovehoney team! You guys have helped me out loads of times, both on the forums and livechat, as I'm a night owl!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

And a big thanks to Sarah from the returns dept who was on livechat the other night and sorted out my complicated request. So professional and helpful and lovely to deal with. Thanks Sarah!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I the Aussie Lovehoney team! You guys have helped me out loads of times, both on the forums and livechat, as I'm a night owl!

NAWWWW we love you too! :D 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Fsntastic customer service, every time these guys deserve medals!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.