• Lovehoney Facebook - Recommendations

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Morning all,

When you go on to the Lovehoney Facebook page, do you see a section on the right hand side called 'Recommendations'? (I hope so!)

https://www.facebook.com/Lovehoney

We can't comment there, and it seems that some people think that it's a place to ask for recommendations rather than for people to leave recommendations about the company based on their experiences.

I know a lot of people keep their Facebook private from friends and family - but if you're the sort of person who doesn't mind, it would be very nice to see that little area have a few recommendations of the sort Facebook are asking for. If you could, it would really help people to understand what the recommendations box is for - I would hate for people to think we're ignoring them when we just can't reply.

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Looking at it, it tells me to write a recommendation so seems clear enough to me at least :)

Seems like a great idea to have that option and Its something I'm sure to use. I know I've never had any problem sharing my love of sex toys on my FB account

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Morning all,

When you go on to the Lovehoney Facebook page, do you see a section on the right hand side called 'Recommendations'? (I hope so!)

https://www.facebook.com/LoveHoney

We can't comment there, and it seems that some people think that it's a place to ask for recommendations rather than for people to leave recommendations about the company based on their experiences.

I know a lot of people keep their Facebook private from friends and family - but if you're the sort of person who doesn't mind, it would be very nice to see that little area have a few recommendations of the sort Facebook are asking for. If you could, it would really help people to understand what the recommendations box is for - I would hate for people to think we're ignoring them when we just can't reply.

This annoyes me about my facebook page, I can't comment on a lot of posts with my account, and can only reply to comments made to my posts. I can't reply to messages most of the time too.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Just noticed that you can change the settings so it's hidden from people you don't want to see it, the same as in the status updates on personal pages.

*bump*

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Have left a recommendation :) x

jenkat wrote:

Have left a recommendation :) x

Thank you!!

Thanks to those who got the ball rolling - really helped give people the right idea!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.