• Refer a friend scheme?

redheadedtease [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I just wondered if there was any kind of "refer a friend" scheme on lovehoney? Several of my friends have shown an interest and wondered, if they ordered because I told them how wonderful you all were, if there was any kind of reward scheme for me? If not, its definately something you should consider lol

Emma x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I don't think Lovehoney does that, however you do get the Oh! points loyalty scheme which gives you 10 points for every £1 you spend. I think getting points for other people's purchases would just be asking too much as they get them on their account - that would mean awarding two people for one purchase :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kindness has its own reward

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

There is an affliates schem I believe that if someone clicks through a special link on your blog there are rewards but I'm I little vague on the details....

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Fr33b1rd wrote:

There is an affliates schem I believe that if someone clicks through a special link on your blog there are rewards but I'm I little vague on the details....

The affiliate scheme pays commision on sales when someone clicks a link through your blog or a tweeted link. It is a little different from a reward for referring a friend scheme.

That doesn't mean that everyone who blogs and links to Lh is an affiliate by the way.

xGGx

[suspended user]

suspended user

cant people do something\anything without thinking of financial gain, any thing added to an incentive scheme is automatically built into the purchase price....simples

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

cant people do something\anything without thinking of financial gain, any thing added to an incentive scheme is automatically built into the purchase price....simples

That is a little offensive to be honest, I review and blog because I think it is important to educate about sex. I am an affiliate for several sites but only tweet offers I think are worth buying. There have been a few deal of the days recently for this Lovehoney Snug Plug Small Silicone Butt Plug&reviewpage=2 I read the reviews and have one but not tried it. I will not promote that offer because like some of the people who have tried it I think the base is too small for safe anal play.

We all have to earn a living and this is one of the things I do to earn, not much but that is relative to the amount of time I spend doing it

xGGx

[suspended user]

suspended user

ghostgirl wrote:

gunther wrote:

That is a little offensive to be honest, I review and blog because I think it is important to educate about sex. I am an affiliate for several sites but only tweet offers I think are worth buying. There have been a few deal of the days recently for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22204&reviewpage=2 I read the reviews and have one but not tried it. I will not promote that offer because like some of the people who have tried it I think the base is too small for safe anal play.

We all have to earn a living and this is one of the things I do to earn, not much but that is relative to the amount of time I spend doing it

xGGx

if its your job then why take offense I didnt think an incentive scheme was a means of emplyment, however I have become accostomed to people taking offense at anything these days

PS plenty of people take offense at my job......answer I couldnt give a damn

ghost girl I have requested as a friend to avoid an unseeemly row

redheadedtease [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

I only asked because my friends had asked if there was a scheme and they didnt want me to miss out for referring them if there was one. I'm happy to refer a Lovehoney because its a great site, not because im out for what I can get!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.