• Lovehoney have the best customer service in the whole world

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

The only time the live chat help is not available is evenings and weekends, cos the staff aren't there, but it's always there during the day. Most of my emails have been answered within a few hours, but again it depends when you contact them as they don't work sundays (obviously) so maybe you tried to get in touch when there's no one available?

Lovehoney - Matt O [sign in to see picture]

Hello again!

Our aim is to have Livechat on whenever we are here, which is 78 hours per week including Saturdays! We have been VERY VERY busy recently however, which has meant we have had to turn the service off sometimes-sorry! .

We have taken on some new Lovehoney Care Bears recently so I hope to have this on full time again.....as I am sure you appreciate we may have to turn it off on odd occasions though-busy times, meetings etc.

Emails are responded to usually within hours, so if you have not had a reply there may have been a technical problem. Sometimes our emails get caught in spam folders which means a customer may think we have ignored them! We would never ever intentionally do that!

Please call us anytime though.....my team love to TALK...and talk...and talk....and talk!!!

Matt

x

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Matt O wrote:

We have taken on some new Lovehoney Care Bears recently so I hope to have this on full time again.....as I am sure you appreciate we may have to turn it off on odd occasions though-busy times, meetings etc.

How fun would it be to have that on your CV - Lovehoney Care Bear

Chamelian [sign in to see picture]

Wish they'd teach all other companies!! xx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have had no problems contacting Lovehoney and everyone has always been helpful. Not only that but also very speedy to reply. I had a question and the live help wasn't on, so I use the message button. It was saturday afternoon so I expected an email Monday morning or afternoon, I checked one hour later and there was a message.

At the same time I had contacted another company and they took 4, yes 4 working days to respond!

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I just placd an order for some lube. Howver, being an total imbecile, I accidentally ordered two of them without realising. BUT, a quick chat with Kate, on the live chat team, and my order was all sorted out within moments. Kate, you were friendly, efficient, funy and, well just brilliant! thank you thank you thank you! xx

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

Live chat very nice and friendly thank you :)

Old Sod [sign in to see picture]

First ever order placed Monday am, here today. Thanks LH..

MSChaps [sign in to see picture]

I agree I have never had an issue with delivery they are very fast and reliable and when you do need help they are very quick to respond and help where possible. I would recommend LoveHoney to anyone

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

If I could do my weekly shop with LH I would.

LH for world domination ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.