• Postal town on wishlist

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Haha! i heard thats the sex capital of the globe :P

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

Pity its nearly 40 miles from me I could do with investigating a sex capital

Sadly i wouldnt be allowed in, previous experiance is required to gain entry XD

Just follow behind me on a lead and you will get in Joking mind not offering

hahaha i didnt think you were :P

Like the stockings by the way

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

if you think youd get a lot of gifts maybe set up a postal order/ PO box?

then itd just be a code

Plain Jane wrote:

Like the stockings by the way

Why thank you, they are most comfy :)

rubberdesires [sign in to see picture]

can someone tell me what town mine says please? never noticed this before!

Send the order to rubberdesires in Haverhill, United Kingdom

it seems to be my job to show people XD

i love your pic btw <3

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Twice now I've actually identified people from something they've said online, I didn't know them previously, know where they lived or anything, it was 2 completely random chance meetings. On both occasions they lived nowhere near me but it's pretty scary all the same.

Once I had an appointment somewhere and I bumped into them and got talking to them in the waiting room, about 20 miles from my home and 10 from theirs. The other time was at an event I was taking part in over 100 miles from my home and roughly the same from theirs but in another direction.

Based on that I wouldn't want anyone knowing my hometown either.......

[suspended user]

suspended user

I raised this with Alice, personally I dont like it some people give their nam,es thinking it is a common name not traceable but if you know a persons name and town it is frequently easy to trace them from electoral rolls. Ive had a nutter try to trace me from another forum.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

good job youve got there steve :P

mine shows my postal town too. l clicked something off my own wishlist and proceeded to check out without logging in to check. if anyone is concerned its probably a good way to check that nowhere too close shows up. im sure LH have streamed it into wider areas though

Is there a way for the postal town to be removed? I'm not bothered at present as im living somewhere densly populated enough to be anonymous, but i could see the problems it could cause if you were living in a small community/village etc :/

ItsTaylorDean [sign in to see picture]

I'm a cam girl too and have no problem with the way the wishlist works, The odds of someone finding me are like a million to none haha.

you'll be fine.

ItsTaylorDean [sign in to see picture]

saying that everyone who watches me on cam can clearly tell i'm from Liverpool thanks to my accent...

also being a camgirl you should know to use an alter ego and not your real name so that makes the chances of someone finding you even more impossible.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

ItsTaylorDean wrote:

saying that everyone who watches me on cam can clearly tell i'm from Liverpool thanks to my accent...

also being a camgirl you should know to use an alter ego and not your real name so that makes the chances of someone finding you even more impossible.

like i said earlier p/o boxes might be of use as you could adress it to your alter ( have to sign up in your name but an adresse could be the alter)

plus if you want to be super safe in a small town put it in another town.

Lovehoney - Matt O [sign in to see picture]

Hi All

This has become one of those situations where 'you can't please all the people all of the time!' I'm afraid! I think some of the posts in this thread show this!

Times have changed somewhat since we set up the wishlist system-it was initially about buying friends on the forum etc a little special something! We left a postal town in so people were sure that the parcel was going to the right place without giving away too many details, and to also indicate to people about the cost of postage if items were going abroad. We only confirmed the major postal town so people could not be identified.

The times keep on changing of course, so we will ask the tech team to remove the towns altogether. The wishlists are now being used far more extensivley for a number of reasons (cam girls for example, as mentioned in this thread) so it is now the right time to have a re-think!

No doubt we will get a few complaints about this, but hey ho!!

Cheers guys and gals!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Matt O wrote:

Hi All

This has become one of those situations where 'you can't please all the people all of the time!' I'm afraid! I think some of the posts in this thread show this!

Times have changed somewhat since we set up the wishlist system-it was initially about buying friends on the forum etc a little special something! We left a postal town in so people were sure that the parcel was going to the right place without giving away too many details, and to also indicate to people about the cost of postage if items were going abroad. We only confirmed the major postal town so people could not be identified.

The times keep on changing of course, so we will ask the tech team to remove the towns altogether. The wishlists are now being used far more extensivley for a number of reasons (cam girls for example, as mentioned in this thread) so it is now the right time to have a re-think!

No doubt we will get a few complaints about this, but hey ho!!

Cheers guys and gals!

I'm glad this has changed =)

Huzza! we should all celebrate by reveling our hometowns!!!! (joking of course)

Im pleased to see that LH are actually adapting with the times :).

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks Matt

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.