• OH! Points Loyalty Scheme... Could it be better?

AcN [sign in to see picture]

One improvement that could be made would be the ability to click an item in this page : https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/loyalty/products/

Thing is you usually see the rating, but I love to read reviews, so for now i got to search the product etc... Not very handy :)

I cannot complain on the current loyalty scheme tough, as Lovehoney customer service is great and we can easily return items (and i got free shipping to France too, which is a huge plus, we don't even get that in our own country !).

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Lou22 wrote:

Im personally happy with the system as it is, especially since now you can filter products. I think its a great bonus to a site id be shopping at anyway.

I agree sometimes there are things id like that aren't the scheme but you can request stuff in another thread so they will look into it :)

Agreed Lou22, LoveHoney have so many products on the Oh! Points list now there is nothing to complain about. Personally I think the points scheme is a bonus as very few online retailers do this nowadays.

The Oh! Points thread where you can request certain items is useful and if you are patient and don't use your points, you can eventually save them all up to buy something incredible (a Happy Rabbit or Lelo toy, for example). I've been here a year now and have 9000 points. Nearly there!

BG'sKinkyBoyfriend [sign in to see picture]

OLD THREAD but I wanted to bring this up : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/189641-what-would-you-like-to-earn-oh-points-for/

I think some of those suggestions were good but obviously those upstairs didn't lol, like Oh! points for a certain amount of reviews, maybe a reward for someone who posts the most reviews a week/a month

Another idea I saw was people helping others, I think LH should introduce a system on the forums where people can give you a "thumbs up/thumbs down" based on your replys and make it compulsary to give a reason attached then weeding out people just deliberately giving thumbs down and once they reach a certain amount of positive thumbs they recieve Oh! points

Also not being greedy but I think the Ratio of points to money spent is a little low in comparison to the actual value of some of the products on the Oh! points product list, meh just my opinion, of course it is out of generousity that people get these points anyway.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Saving mine for a rechargeable rabbit, getting birthday treat later today can't wait.

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love it if you could click through on items offered on the points system to read the reviews etc. rather than having to do a search or find it elsewhere.

Having essentials like Liquid Silk on the points system is really cool I think as it'd be easy to remove these as like the name suggests, they're pretty much 'essential'.

I do love Lovehoney...

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

BGSKinkyBoyfriend wrote:
    I think some of those suggestions were good but obviously those upstairs didn't lol, like Oh! points for a certain amount of reviews, maybe a reward for someone who posts the most reviews a week/a month

Its a nice thought but the problem there is you may get people just trying to churn out reviews instead of give quality ones to get the points.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

LoveBunny11 wrote:

I love the fact that we can gather points from our purchases here, but am I the only one that thinks it would be good if we could use our points to offset the price of our purchases? I know that if we could do this I would have bought a few more expensive toys by now, although I do buy a lot as it is!

I'd like to know what my fellow toy, lingerie and lube loving customers of Lovehoney think!

Hey LoveBunny11

Thanks for the suggestion, although this isn't something we'll be looking to introduce anytime soon I'm afraid. Our Oh! Points Scheme works very much the same as any loyalty scheme you'll find elsewhere. For example, you can't combine your Boots Advantage Points with GBP.

Part of the reasoning behind this is because it would be incredibly complicated to work out the monitary value of 1 point, so making pricing fair would be nearly impossible. As I'm sure you can imagine, the impact of this on our Accounting Team would be INSANE! We don't want them pulling their poor hair out trying to do the Math!

However we are always looking to improve the service we offer so if you have any more suggestions, please send them our way!

laurawalker wrote:

i think that as soon as your order has been dispatched you should be able to use them straight away x

Hey laurawalker

It would be great if we could add points straight away, but because of our super-duper returns policy (ehem!) this can get a little complicated.

The majority of people who want to return an item do so within 28 days. Waiting 28 days to add your points gives us (and you) a window of opportunity to return your order without a lot of admin work amending points.

If we add points to an account immediately after the monitary purchase and then the order is returned, we need to remove the points from the account. If the points have already been spent, this would put you into 'minus' figures on your Oh! Points. (Effectively, you'd of be in Oh! Point debt!) so you'd need to return your Oh! Points item OR purchase something else to get you the points back - very complicated!

Thanks for your suggestion though! Keep em' coming!

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Simples!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

I think if there was a fixed monitary value of oh points and every product was £... OR ...oh points that would be great, probably a lot of work though

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

laurawalker wrote:

i think that as soon as your order has been dispatched you should be able to use them straight away x

Hey laurawalker

It would be great if we could add points straight away, but because of our super-duper returns policy (ehem!) this can get a little complicated.

The majority of people who want to return an item do so within 28 days. Waiting 28 days to add your points gives us (and you) a window of opportunity to return your order without a lot of admin work amending points.

If we add points to an account immediately after the monitary purchase and then the order is returned, we need to remove the points from the account. If the points have already been spent, this would put you into 'minus' figures on your Oh! Points. (Effectively, you'd of be in Oh! Point debt!) so you'd need to return your Oh! Points item OR purchase something else to get you the points back - very complicated!

Thanks for your suggestion though! Keep em' coming!

Yep, and I'd like to add that unfortunately we do have to protect ourselves against people placing orders for a few hundred pounds, immediately getting the points, placing a points order and then cancelling the original order. The few do spoil it for the many!

We are looking into whether the 28 day period can be altered without there being lots of implications for returns and possible sneaky sneakersons...

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Randy just send me your points lol. I never have any problem spending on here x x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I would really like it if we could use our oh! Points! Sooner shame some people ruin to for others.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

im going to be quite grumpily blunt here .. STOP MOANING !!! the points are a free bonus you get so you can save them up for an extra TREAT for yourself , not many places at all do such a thing , so why not just take it for what it is , a nice little gesture , and enjoy it ! oooh by 'eck .

rubysoho wrote:

im going to be quite grumpily blunt here .. STOP MOANING !!! the points are a free bonus you get so you can save them up for an extra TREAT for yourself , not many places at all do such a thing , so why not just take it for what it is , a nice little gesture , and enjoy it ! oooh by 'eck .

I could't help but read 'oooh by 'eck' in my Mothers version of a Corrie accent lol.

Made I chuckle it did!

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Well said ruby. Especially with all the sales and offers Lh have this is an extra luxury that would just be as easy not to give.
    I was once part of a team that made a Christmas dinner for loads of local oaps that may have been home alone. We provided this with all the trimmings for free. About 10% had the cheek to complain. I will never understand people's reasoning on complaint when offered things for free or exceptional value. Mind boggles.
    Now I'm just waiting for nectar to team up with Lh cause I have quite a healthy nectar balance but nothing I fancy spending it on.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

I totally agree Rubysoho - Having the OH Points is a lovely 'treat' that LH don't have to do at all. I find there is a huge selection you can choose from as well - it is so lovely to be able to get an extra little present to yourself every now and then :)

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

An alphabetical sort would be really helpful. Maybe it only matters for things like the Sliquid range though. Thanks for including all of those, even if I have gotten myself completely turned around in open tabs. Which one, which one, which one?

Kinkydink [sign in to see picture]

I agree that maybe been able to search the OH points list would be good, as I keep on forgetting what Im saving up for lol

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I really like the scheme itself it's fab! However (Unless I'm being extremly thick) I can't find a way to look at the items without having to open up a new tab and then type out the description in the search to be able to read the item description and the reviews on items, since the title doesn't work as a link to the product.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.