• Do lovehoney do pricematch?

emlou80 [sign in to see picture]

Do they? Don't want to 'cheat' on lovehoney but there is a £9 saving to be made!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Officially no. They don't aim to be the cheapest because they prioritise quick, efficient and superior service (which to be fair is second to none) - you're paying extra for their discretion, their service, their reliability, their *fantastic* returns policy and their trustworthiness.

That said, if you see a deal that's tempting you, it's always worth emailing customer services to see what they say - they won't match it, but they may be able to do a deal! It's always worth asking (I have before!) :)

Adx

emlou80 [sign in to see picture]

I agree they are the best been shopping here for a few years now, however the 'other' place (our second choice) have never let us down either. might contact them and if they will do it.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

ye, i'v seen deals elsewhere before but have always been disappointed not to be buying from here. i guess they have worked out all their margins tho. as it is, most their prices are very competetive pluss the free postage :)

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I've just seen a luxury vibe that's around £50 elsewhere but £85 on LH, thus I found this thread.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Watch your postage and delivery times.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

To be totally honest with you, I would rather pay the extra. Not only do I know LH is a reliable site, the tracking on parcels and the year returns policy gives me total peace of mind. If I got something from somewhere else and it broke after a month I would be devastated I didn't go with LH.

Chris53 [sign in to see picture]

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Their service is second to none, it's discrete, it's packaged well, it arrives when they say and they have an unbelievable returns policy. No-one else comes close.

In addition, they have real reviews written by real people and this brilliant forum which in my short time of using it has been very helpful. There is NO competition in my view.

I realise that is quite some price difference but all the above does it for me.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I've just seen a luxury vibe that's around £50 elsewhere but £85 on LH, thus I found this thread.

Sorry, this was the price difference I was refering to. I would say the original item's £9 difference wouldn't even get me thinking.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

For one odd item that happens to be more expensive I would still stay faithful to LH. Simply because on all other items are way cheeper, also they are such a reputable company, service and delivery are second to none, and other companies may not have free delivery, 1 year returns policy or such great customer service.

The delivery is free on orders over £5.

I have to agree that LH has one of the best customer service departments I've encountered absolutely anywhere BUT with high value items, price difference like that are hard to ignore.

In this case you'd be paying £35 extra simply for peace of mind?

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Aww thanks everyone! It's great to see we have such lovely loyal customers! Your comments have really made me smile on a Monday morning.

We do try to keep our prices competitive and a price difference of £35 is quite drastic. There was a thread on here recently about another sex toy site taking people's money and then products never turning up and emails/calls being ignored. I'm not trying to scare monger or make wild accusations: the site you have seen may well be absolutely fine! Just to say that it is worth being a little wary if they're selling a quality item for a price that seems to good to be true.

It is worth contacting Customer Care though if you see such a drastic price difference elsewhere, then we can check our pricing.

Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone!

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

I very much doubt that the price I could save by going elsewhere will outweigh the return of a £100 sex toy that didn't work out for us. No quibbles, no questions asked, amazing service.

LoveHoney has the best customer service of any company I have ever experienced

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i only shop with lovehoney, i do know i can pay a little less then lovehoney charge, for some items but i know that if i do have any issues, with a purchase if it isnt working right, if i dont get on with it i can send it back with no questions asked and get a refund or something else and as not many places would offer a free return on a used sex toy or any other used item it works out better for me to stay with lovehoney even though im paying slightly more on some things on an odd occasion :)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to echo the other sentiments - to be honest, LH is the only site I use. I don't mind paying extra for a product, because not many sites offer free trackable delivery, a whole 365 day return policy and reward points for shopping with them. It may not be the cheapest, but the whole wealth of benefits you get for shopping with LH make it totally worth it.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I've over paid for an item on lovehoney yet. With the amazing offers they run i buy off my wishlist when the offers are on.

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

I trust lh, no matter what happens there's a quick easy fix and the reviews are all really honest. They don't say well everythings brilliant (most of it is) and you'll never have a problem with anything they are pretty upfront and say well if there's a problem please get in touch. :-)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

The first thing I thought of when I saw the word "pricematch" was all those supermarket shops matching each other lol.

No, LH doesn't do a pricematch, but as countless others have said, LH have the world's best returns policy, Oh! Points and birthday discount. I'd love to see Asda do birthday discount!

Is everyone reading the entire thread? If so I'm astounded that such a difference (£35) would go ignored in the current economic climate!

Well, I did, and I commented on it.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.