• Photo upload ????

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Iv tried uploading photos

I get the message saying they will go on usually withing 24 hours after they have been approved but may take longer at times

It's been days since I submitted the photos but still nothing

Does that mean they have been denied ????

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

Mine took a few days to come on hun, go onto the online help chat and ask them xx

I tried uploading my profile pic to the undies upload weeks ago but it didn't go on either I'm guessing as I couldn't remember the name of the panties I'm wearing it didn't count

It will be a week Friday since I uploaded the new ones so I'm guessing they won't go on just wish I knew why

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

Ask them hun, there's an online help chat function thingy. Also my pictures don't have names of the underwear on them so it can't be that! Xx

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

aww hellkat! I upload a picture yesterday morning and was approved in the afternoon, but since my bathroom has been paint a sandy yellow it somehow reflected on the bath tites giving a yucky yellow!

So I uploaded more yesterday afternoon! hoping they get approved by tomorrows!

I was think the same as you! if you uploaded them a week ago.... its taken time! it be quicker for me to walk to LH and manually upload then on their server!

Will do L.G thanks xxx

Always single I'd love to see there faces if you did that lol xxx

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hellkat wrote:

Iv tried uploading photos

I get the message saying they will go on usually withing 24 hours after they have been approved but may take longer at times

It's been days since I submitted the photos but still nothing

Does that mean they have been denied ????

Hi Hellkat, there aren't any photos from you waiting to be approved. The photo system had a few wonky moments last week, could you try uploading them again?

Ok thank you Alice xxx I was trying to upload some toy pics that's all nothing naughty or icky I promise xxx

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I'm having a similar experience with a photo that I uploaded last Tuesday but which is still showing as "Processing".  I don't believe that there's anything dodgy about it (well... it does feature my bum, but completely covered!).  I wonder whether this might be a site glitch.

Also, I was hoping (*blushes*) that one of my other photos of my wife in the babydoll set might be good enough to make it onto the associated product page, which doesn't currently have any customer photos.  No problem if it isn't, but it would be a shame if it was only prevented from doing so by technical issues -- hence this comment.

Cheers!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

I'm having a similar experience with a photo that I uploaded last Tuesday but which is still showing as "Processing".  I don't believe that there's anything dodgy about it (well... it does feature my bum, but completely covered!).  I wonder whether this might be a site glitch.

Also, I was hoping (*blushes*) that one of my other photos of my wife in the babydoll set might be good enough to make it onto the associated product page, which doesn't currently have any customer photos.  No problem if it isn't, but it would be a shame if it was only prevented from doing so by technical issues -- hence this comment.

Cheers!

Whoops - think your bum was missed by mistake! Added.

Thanks, Alice!  I'm not convinced that the world will be a significantly better place for getting a sight of my bum in shiny shorts, but now at least I know that there wasn't a problem with anything from my side.  I guess the other point isn't a technical issue.

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Hi LH, we have a few stuck at "processing" can you take a look please. Thanks

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Surely they'd only get looked at during office hours? I know Lovehoney's good, but the staff have to have lives too. . .

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Yes....wasn't meaning for them to look right now! Just when they see the post.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Cheers!

You do this yourself CH, by clicking the link under the product picture of the relevant item, there is a link that says "upload a photo of yourself in the 'relevant product' here", you just click that and do as it says, then once it's approved it appears.

Apologies if that is what you have done and it was the lacking approval that you were querying but I know photos are often the source of problems for people on here. If it is that it hasn't been approved, probably worth dropping Alice an email.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

You do this yourself CH, by clicking the link under the product picture of the relevant item, there is a link that says "upload a photo of yourself in the 'relevant product' here", you just click that and do as it says, then once it's approved it appears.

That's what I did!  The photos have all been uploaded to my profile and approved now, and they all contain a link to the relevant product, but none of them has been chosen for display on the page for each product.  That's not a problem, though, as the LH commentary on the "Upload a picture" page does say:

When your picture has been approved, it will appear on your Lovehoney profile page and some photos may also appear on the relevant product pages.

... i.e. it's not automatic that a profile photo linked to a product will appear on that product page.

I'm therefore assuming that, although now approved, none of my photos has been chosen by LH for display on the product page, which is fair enough.  My concern was that a site glitch might be to blame but, from the responses above, I no longer believe that to be the case.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.