• Hello Kitty vibrators

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Is lovehoney ever gonna get these little guys in again?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/hello-kitty/

My gf has been wanting one for ever and you can only get them from the states or Japan for an extortianate cost

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've wanted one for ages too, but they are a bit expensive for what they are. I'm guessing they weren't good sellers, I've read they are ok vibes.

But that's because my family in Japan have kinda gotten me in to hello kitty st00f.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Pop on over to LH's pander to me thread and place a request. the lh staff will let you know if it's a yay or nay;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-66/

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Hiya - sorry but no we won't be getting them in again - they were fantastic and it was amazing we were able to source a batch but even though they were super cute they just didn't sell. We had to invest in quite a high minimum order and it took a while to sell the stock so there are no plans to bring them back in i'm afraid. I think we were the only company in the UK to source them but there were a few places in the USA who may still have stock avaialble.

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

There's something really wrong with Hello KItty vibrators :S Lets hope Disney don't bring out a range of Winnie the Poo Butt Plugs!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.