• Lovehoney on Channel 4, Tues 8th May at 10pm.

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely loved the show, guys!

So great to see where everythings picked and packed and to see you all hard at work!

Also was very pleased to see the vague mention of mobility/disability when looking at toys...

Basically, amazing. Lovehoney looks like the best place to work for in the world

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Romeo wrote:

We know what the yellow sticker on the screen meant (great sound effects by the way) - but what is the blue sticker awarded for ????

Lady wanking!

Oops! My bad. Lovehoney - Laura has just popped in and said that 'Blue Star' doesn't mean lady wanking, it actually means a blue thought!

So something along the lines of, 'Oh, I'm going to think about you tonight.'

love machene [sign in to see picture]

I watched this last night, it was a good show well done LH

LoveFool [sign in to see picture]

I have to finally stop lurking just to say that "She did not want to try anal sex and has gone back to Australia" has had me chuckling ever since.

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Finally watched this lastnight, great getting to see behind the scenes, it had me drooling over the happy rabbits too

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Bit of fun for a Friday... take the quiz.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Just caught up on this - I'm impressed! 4 did a good job of making it entertaining *and* covering some of the trickier topics in a positive way. I was expecting it to be more "giggle at the weirdos who like X" but instead it was "look, some people like X, and there's nowt wrong with that" with plenty of giggling along the way.

Adx

Are Lh a little behind on things with the extra business? I submitted a review at the weekend and it's not live yet and I'm wondering if it's got lost or whether it's just a little delayed in being approved :)

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Are Lh a little behind on things with the extra business? I submitted a review at the weekend and it's not live yet and I'm wondering if it's got lost or whether it's just a little delayed in being approved :)

Adx

Hi Ad, the editor is up to date - I can't see any review of yours more recent than the BlueBella French Maid Costume on the back end?

LoveFool [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Perhaps she is still trying to fish her biscuit out of her cuppa?

barkis [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Bit of fun for a Friday... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/11/more-sex-please-were-british-take-the-quiz/.

10/11 - got question 5 wrong but had some lucky guesses too.

LoveFool wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Perhaps she is still trying to fish her biscuit out of her cuppa?

Ahahahahahahah ha ha ha

Oh, while we're sharing favourite lines... mine has to be one I missed the first time I watched it. Dean from our Dallas headquarters says, "enough with the boring shit, let's take the forklift for a ride!"

It was for the Mimi.....hmmm, maybe I failed in sending it, I've been going through a bit of brain fuzz lately. I wrote a long review an' all! Really don't remember what I said either *sigh* I'll redo it at some point :)

Adx

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

Just watched the programme myself, was very well done!

I always like to watch these "behind the scenes" programmes, it's nice to see what actually goes on in the businesses we are all familiar with.

And yes, there were some brilliant one-liners in the programme

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Bit of fun for a Friday... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/11/more-sex-please-were-british-take-the-quiz/.

100%! Woo Hoo!

JoJoxx [sign in to see picture]

Just watched it after getting an email re the new Rabbit being sold out!!!! haha. It was fab. Me and the fella have spent a small fortune over the last few yrs....he introduced me to LH.

Fantastic job by all............ and you look so normal.....hahahaha.

Now I need to go surfing and buy something.

jojo xx

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I've just watched the programme with my wife. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and found ourselves sharing a lot of naughty giggles. It was great to see the happy working environment at Lovehoney, and to get an insider's view of individuals whom we've previously only known from blog entries, forum postings and e-mail signatures. I think the programme successfully conveyed the strong ethos of customer care that differentiates Lovehoney from the competition. I imagine that many nervous potential purchasers will have been encouraged by the fun atmosphere and the friendly human faces on display to visit this site and place orders.

We've just scored 90% on the quiz, so we must have been paying good attention!

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

I've just watched the programme with my wife. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and found ourselves sharing a lot of naughty giggles. It was great to see the happy working environment at Lovehoney, and to get an insider's view of individuals whom we've previously only known from blog entries, forum postings and e-mail signatures. I think the programme successfully conveyed the strong ethos of customer care that differentiates Lovehoney from the competition. I imagine that many nervous potential purchasers will have been encouraged by the fun atmosphere and the friendly human faces on display to visit this site and place orders.

We've just scored 90% on the quiz, so we must have been paying good attention!

Thanks all for the lovely feedback! I love that everyone's surprised by how normal we are .

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Ah... I never suggested that you were all normal!

Being normal is overrated, anyway. *nods*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.