• LH deals...

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one who doesn't tend to see certain deals advertised? At the moment there is a range of items on a £10 weekend sale. But it isn't advertised on the main homepage or in 'more special offers' and I've had no email. I randomly came across the offer after looking at one of the pin-up bullet sets.

Is there some page I'm missing lol? Or is it just random luck if you come across a deal?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I just got the email. I do like the look of this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22179

But really... I do not need another bullet lol love the look, but... Just got a new vibe

You have to subsribe for the emails to come. I did it and I believe I so far received all the notification about special offers so far, unless there was a glitch

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't tend to see certain deals advertised? At the moment there is a range of items on a £10 weekend sale. But it isn't advertised on the main homepage or in 'more special offers' and I've had no email. I randomly came across the offer after looking at one of the pin-up bullet sets.

Is there some page I'm missing lol? Or is it just random luck if you come across a deal?

Often the deals show up on the site a few hours before they are sent out on email, or linked to on the offer/ home page. I think that there's just a set time when these deals show up on the site/ email, but they are active before.

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Some offers are advertised only by email, the £10 one came today. You need to subscribe to the deals so check that you are. If it says you are (and the emails aren't going to your spam box) try unsubcribing, the subcribe again in a days time. If this still doesn't work email customer service and they should be able to sort it out.

Laveila it's an awesome set. I just brought more of the watermelon balm too :) KM i will try the unsubscribe and then re-add tip... thanks x

I have the Pin Ups and the Bombshell Balm and it is brilliant set, just forgot to get batteries, so now not getting used, but otherwise I like it and this one just looks good too!

So many awesome things to try lol

Catastrophic [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same I signed up for the emails a while ago but haven't gotten any, not even in my junk mail box :( Just tried unsubscribing and will try and subscribe again in a while to see if that works.
    Where can I see what the £10 deals are without the email?

himnher [sign in to see picture]

Here you go Catastrophic and anyone who has missed the offer

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/1258/?orderby=4&utm_campaign=enlightened23feb12_23_Feb_2012&utm_source=reflex&utm_medium=email

just copy and paste if its not clickable

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.