• Media Requests Thread

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

I think so, so yes.
    A lot here are looking for the little bit extra to bring them that little bit extra that they have been missing out on all there lives. Surely if everyone could climax (mainly woman) without sex toys there would be no need for a site like this. There re so many sites and woman reporting they can't climax without Clit stimulation and without using vibrators and rabbits or whatever to bring them little bit further to reach climax.i would expect more woman have not climaxed than those that have and it's obviously harder for a woman to find that point where they do climax the first time. Every female is different and Unlike us men who just need to rub away and voila.

[suspended user]

suspended user

KebertXela wrote:

Is a site that sells sex toys really the best place to look for people who cant climax?

Really?

there have been lots of threads started by ladies who cant, or seldom do. since sex toys are not sex itself I would think this is the ideal place.

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hello all! 

Here's a request from The Orgasm Project...

Do you currently feel unfulfilled in your sex life? Do you find it difficult to reach orgasm? Do you want to do something about it? If so, we'd like to hear from you.

In a warm, intelligent television documentary for Channel 4, single women and couples who want to improve their sex lives will receive help from some of the UK's leading sex and relationship experts. Participants will be helped by a professional who will guide them on the path to more satisfying, enjoyable sex.

If you would like to find out more about the programme, email us in confidence atchat@thegardenproductions.tv and a member of the production team will be in touch. Please remember to leave a contact telephone number.

Talking to us over the phone will be in the strictest confidence and will not commit you to be involved in any filming.

Rest assured, no sex will be featured on camera in the final documentary. This will be a sensitive, uplifting film that aims to address common concerns and share practical techniques to improve the sex lives of real women.

Your email will be received by a member of The Garden Production Team and they will contact you directly. The Garden Productions will process your personal data in accordance with their privacy policy.

Hi guys, this company have been in touch again and are still looking for women and couples to feature in a friendly, honest documentary about people who find climax difficult. If you or someone you know would be interested, do get in touch via the email address above. Thanks!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

If I didn't have to go on tv to do it.. It would be my dream come true! In the 9 years since I first had sex I have only managed to climax once during intercourse and it has a really negative effect on my relationship :( Will certainly watch this when it is aired though! xx

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

If I didn't have to go on tv to do it.. It would be my dream come true! In the 9 years since I first had sex I have only managed to climax once during intercourse and it has a really negative effect on my relationship :( Will certainly watch this when it is aired though! xx

Yeah, I wish it were possible for people to get help in this way without having to go on TV. I need MAJOR help in all sexual and romantic matters.  My sex life is unfulfilled because it doesn't exist, outside of toys, and I'm apparently not very good at doing it myself!

Hello all!

I've had a request from a freelance journalist:

"I’m working on a lovely feature about how long it took different couples (aged 30+) to propose to each other. 

I’m specifically looking for couples who got engaged after ONE DAY, ONE WEEK, ONE MONTH and 20 YEARS of being together.  The feature will involve a quick phone interview and each couple would need to be photographed over the next two weeks. I can also offer each couple £150 for taking part.

If you know someone who is interested, please send a photo, their age, and more info about how long it took for them to get engaged (and why) to lisajennyharvey@gmail.com asap... thank you!"

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH are featuring in a magazine with an interview about erotic dreams which comes out next Thursday.
    I was put forward for it by LH and was told once I had done it, I'd hear back from the man from LH I spoke to. Not heard back and have no idea how to contact him.
    Any help?

Hi Shannon,

I'll let my colleague you're wanting to get in touch with him - you can email me at press@lovehoney.co.uk and I can pass any emails on to him?

Lucy x

Hello all!

I've got another request... I'm looking for a couple who are willing to be named and pictured in a paper to test a new product. Payment is with Lovehoney goods!

If you'd be interested, please email press@lovehoney.co.uk.

Lucy x

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to do it again!
    What's the product and what paper would it be in?

Hey guys! I've had the below request if anyone is interested?

"I'm looking for a married couple aged 24 - 44 who had sex on their wedding night to talk about it. We can pay a fee and do a readback. It won't be anything too intense.

We'll just have a chat with them to find out what their expectations were of their wedding night, and whether the sex they had that night matched up to it/exceeded it, whether they think the whole 'wild wedding night sex' idea is unrealistic/outdated.

They will appear alongside two other couples, and the bulk of it will be in the woman's words with a short comment from the husband. 

I'd be super grateful for any help!"

Email press@lovehoney if you'd be interested in taking part! Many thanks, Caroline

era [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

Hey guys! I've had the below request if anyone is interested?

"I'm looking for a married couple aged 24 - 44 who had sex on their wedding night to talk about it. We can pay a fee and do a readback. It won't be anything too intense.

We'll just have a chat with them to find out what their expectations were of their wedding night, and whether the sex they had that night matched up to it/exceeded it, whether they think the whole 'wild wedding night sex' idea is unrealistic/outdated.

They will appear alongside two other couples, and the bulk of it will be in the woman's words with a short comment from the husband. 

I'd be super grateful for any help!"

Email press@lovehoney if you'd be interested in taking part! Many thanks, Caroline

I reckon it is not, but is this still valid? I would gladly do so, think I have an interesting story to tell. :)

Lovehoney - Jess [sign in to see picture]

Hi era

The best thing to do is email the address which Lucy has posted above to find out if they're still looking for people.

Thanks!

Hello!

I'm looking for a university student or two who would be happy to talk about sex toys and spending money on their sex lives for a piece in the media. You would need to be happy to be named and pictured, and payment would be in Lovehoney goodies!

If this sounds like something you'd like to get involved with, please email me - press@lovehoney.co.uk.

Thanks!

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

If it wasn't named and pictured I'd have loved to have done that lucy!! :( Xx

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same as K&C
    I assume there is no way to do it without photos/real names?

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Hi,Lucy,is the piece going to be online or in a paper/magazine?If it's not going to be posted online,I'll gladly participate.

Hi Folks! Another one here.

This time it's for a major tabloid newspaper. Please note, you'll need to be OK with being named and pictured!

"I'm looking to speak to couples who use sex toys. This is for a feature looking at the rise in the popularity of sex toys which has been credited to more couples using them to spice up their love lives. A fee will be paid to the case study!"

If you're interested, please send me an email at press@lovehoney.co.uk.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.