• not a critisism

robin [sign in to see picture]

just a bit dissapointed. loads of lingerie in the sale for women, none for men.....

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

There's a few undies....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/all/all/all/underwear-for-men/

Maybe as there is less mens underwear generally, that's why there is less in the sale? No idea....

forgive me, indeed 14 items, suppose there is less stuff for men in the first place...

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I'd have thought it was connected to the amount of stock in the first place for sure..... and maybe what they have sells well so there is no real need to discount it to turn the stock over? But like I say, no idea Was just trying to help....

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not complaining - I've ordered what I've been lusting after for a while .....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15410

well, this has gone into my shopping basket, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19077

if it wasn't for http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/missterrycleavage/ I wouldnt have seen it

thank you

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

robin wrote:

just a bit dissapointed. loads of lingerie in the sale for women, none for men.....

Hi Robin - not sure that this warrents a thread of it's own! Basically the reason for this is that we sell so little male lingerie that we are not discontinuing the same volume as we are of women's lingerie. The sale is used mainly for end of line stock that is being replaced by new season stock for Spring/Summer 2012. The Male lingerie lines that we sell are mainly continued stock lines and will stay on sale througout 2012. We are also adding lots of new lines - some great PPU lingerie and Male Power lingerie for men arrived in December and more is due in the coming weeks. Because we are increasing the range we want to offer there are less lines being discontinued. Moving forward this is a positive thing and means that the category is growing and not decreasing!

Sorry Bonny, I didnt mean to be rude or arrogant. And I do understand your explanation. Just being jalous at the amount women can choose from during sale.

I do like Male Power a lot, and have bought some stuff from them so am very interested what else you will have on offer by them

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

robin wrote:

Sorry Bonny, I didnt mean to be rude or arrogant. And I do understand your explanation. Just being jalous at the amount women can choose from during sale.

I do like Male Power a lot, and have bought some stuff from them so am very interested what else you will have on offer by them

Bless - no worries and I didn't think it was rude or arrogant - I totally understand that there is no where near the options available for men when it comes to underwear. Hopefully we can go some way to fixing the divide in 2012 with some exciting new ranges. Another thing we find is that suppliers don't invest the same amount in mens lingerie so if a line sells well it frequently runs out of stock. Because of this we have to be careful about who we work with and source from as our aim is to be in stock all the time. If you have any suggestions or see any lines you'd be interested in our stock please don't hesitate to link them up here or int he 'Pander To Me' thread.

rclam [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

If you have any suggestions or see any lines you'd be interested in our stock please don't hesitate to link them up here or int he 'Pander To Me' thread.

I must admit most of the male underwear at Lovehoney isnt something I something I would buy. LH should stock good quality brands like joe synder, clever, greg homme.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.