• Spectacular Christmas Day Deals... Hold On To Your Hats!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The Tor, Delight, and Touch are all tempting... but I'm still not sure. I don't really have the money, so probably will leave it. Hopefully they'll be some good offers in 2012 =)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hrmm! Once again I am slightly tempted by the Gi Ki. But once again I must decline.

Is it sad that I am not that tempted by the rest of the Luxury sex toys? Maybe it's just my rebellion against the price of some plastic and a motor. Being on low income for such a long time does that to you, I suppose.

But I have already ordered my Ceramic Dildo in the sale, so I'm happy!

Merry Christmas to everyone including all those who work at Lh HQ!

I am finding the Lelo Gigi better than the Gi-ki, to be honest, but this is I guess personal preference.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The Gigi looks alright, but it is ridgid, not flexable like the Gi Ki.

Also I have seen something pretty similar to the Gigi in regards to the shape, but I can't think where...

Oh! Thats right, the Ella

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14702

To be honest, I'd rather have the ella than the gigi. But thats just me.

I think I prefer the Ella as it has more usable length. The Gigi is still very good though :)

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the special Christmas deals to everyone at lovehoney!

I have bought a G-ki and am very excited. I haven't tried a luxury toy before, and am a bit in love with the look of the je joue range so this is great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Happy Christmas to everyone - hope you're all having a lovely day :)

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I have to say thank you to Lovehoney, also. Didn't quite expect it to be down to £40 which is amazing for a start even if I had no money to spend. However, my dad randomly gave me £100 even though I owe him £265 (trust me: I seriously haven't been borrowing money from him!) so now I can actually buy the Cobra Libre now! I don't blame Lovehoney for restricting it to one per customer because that offer is just absolutely fantastic! I'm being a cheapskate and didn't want to pay for delivery so that it gets to my uni halls when I come back, so I bought a stroker, a butt plug and some more lube.

I'm so happy right now because I've got what I want - or I WILL get what I want - and I'm completely safe when it comes to money now.

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

I've got three out of those 10 products, not bad going!

If only I had someone to spoil...

I'd've gone for the Tenga, but I already have a Fleshlight, so right now I'd rather have something more different, which is why I bought a stroker and butt plug instead. I've gone for a beginner's butt plug after buying a seven inch anal dildo and... I'm hoping I'll fare better with this butt plug and that it isn't too small. I tend to go for bigger rather than smaller. We'll see..

Anyway, enjoy your toys, Jake. I assume you got the Tenga, Cobra and Spider..?

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

Anyway, enjoy your toys, Jake. I assume you got the Tenga, Cobra and Spider..?

Tenga, Cobra Libre and Tor! All highly recommended!

I like the handsfreeness of the Spider but it's too much like the Flip Hole to justify me buying one! If I had more time and tools I'd invent a suction cup adaptor for the Flip hole and then go down to Bath to pitch it to Team Lovehoney!

5mil [sign in to see picture]

I got the Cobra. I was tempted by the Spider but when I got thinking about it, there's not actually that many places to stick it outside of the shower... I mean, who wants to shag the fridge?

5mil wrote:

I mean, who wants to shag the fridge?

Hahahah brilliant!

JakeH wrote:

5mil wrote:

I mean, who wants to shag the fridge?

Hahahah brilliant!

Me..? The food inside must be pretty darn sexy...

MissManners [sign in to see picture]

Just found out about this now! Thanks lovehoney! Snagged myself a we vibe and the G-ki! That's it no more sex toys for christmas I'm not going to have any money left ^_^ Of course I said that LAST week so...

Haha, enjoy the toys, Manners. A good thing you found out just in time..? Or bad?

MissManners [sign in to see picture]

No it's a good thing ^_^ Wouldn't have bought my first luxury toys otherwise

Monogamy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks LH, great offers! 3 luxury toys; something for the wife, myself and us for £120 :)

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

MissManners wrote:

No it's a good thing ^_^ Wouldn't have bought my first luxury toys otherwise

That's fair enough.

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

Just want to say thanks to lovehoney for these offers, I managed to escape the family for 5 mins and get my order in (hence I've only just been able to write this) Can't wait for my goodies to arrive, I manged to get the Cobra & the Delight G-spot & Clitoral vibrator (well I had to get something for my girlfriend ) Can't wait to give these a go and write my reviews on them.

Thanks again LH and I hope you all have a great New Years

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.