• Edilble Massage oils

jojomojo [sign in to see picture]

Do you know of any edible oils similar to this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17913 that DONT contain nut oils?

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I don't know any for sale, but you could possibly use an edible cooking oil like olive oil and add your own flavours to it. Can't say how that would taste, but I believe that edible oils are more about the kissable factor than actually comsuming them.

Yeah the problem is im allergic to nuts so at the min any are out.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22389

Can anyone tell me what oils are in the exotic oils please?

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

It might be best to contact Lovehoney using the instant messenger facility. They can tell you straight away and answer any queries.

i spoke to the lovely siobhan who couldnt answer my questionright there and then but took my email address and she emailed good clean to get a definative answer. That was friday just after the orginal post and got an email today saying that they are nut free. so will be ordering them.

Many thanks to all x

kendra1 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure. I don't know many without nut oils, but have seen some around on sites that sell edible naturals. I actually found one that had nice items to choose from the other day, but forgot the name. I just searched natural edibles. Maybe try that?

Jo [sign in to see picture]

jojomojo wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22389

Can anyone tell me what oils are in the exotic oils please?

Ingredients:

Indian Spice Love Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Antioxidant Formula. Exotic Blend of Essential Oils.

Caribbean Rose Love Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Antioxidant Formula. Exotic Blend of Essential Oils.

Origins Love Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Antioxidant Formula. Exotic Blend of Essential Oils.

Please note: Not suitable for use during pregnancy. Not suitable for use with condoms or latex rubber sex toys.

It was the exotic oils that I was checking on and as I said they don't contains nuts. many thanks to the lovely siobhan for finding this put for me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.