• Be Cheeky

play_with_fire [sign in to see picture]

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I searched the forums and couldn't find anything.

Just wondering, what is the link between LoveHoney and BeCheeky.com? As far as I can tell, LoveHoney own BeCheeky, and it seems to just be a separate site that sells just their lingerie?

Are there any other differences, and is all the lingerie they stock identical?

Thanks people! :)

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Good question. I have no idea but would like to find out too!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

play_with_fire wrote:

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I searched the forums and couldn't find anything.

Just wondering, what is the link between LoveHoney and BeCheeky.com? As far as I can tell, LoveHoney own BeCheeky, and it seems to just be a separate site that sells just their lingerie?

Lovehoney bought BeCheeky earlier this year, and BeCheeky has slightly different stock as it is not classed as an 'adult' site like Lovehoney. You'll notice there aren't any sex toys and there are a few lines sold on BeCheeky that aren't on Lovehoney.

Hope that helps!

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

play_with_fire wrote:

Lovehoney bought BeCheeky earlier this year, and BeCheeky has slightly different stock as it is not classed as an 'adult' site like Lovehoney. You'll notice there aren't any sex toys and there are a few lines sold on BeCheeky that aren't on Lovehoney.

Hope that helps!

And more new and exclusive lines to come next year too!

play_with_fire [sign in to see picture]

Great, thanks for the info!!

Didn't realise there were differences in the stock - will have to have another look! Thank you!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.