• December is Sensual See Through Month!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hello all,

The Sex Toy Testers page has been updated and this month we've got the entire new range from Pink Lipstick available for testing.

There's also Sweet Streak, Rene Rofe, Lovehoney and a few others up for testing - so get updating your wishlist!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Updated, some gorgeous stuff for testing this month! Added a few things, fingers crossed! x

Alice my wishlist is still called Orgasm Army, do I need to change it? x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Wishlist updated, as SLM said there's some really gorgeous stuff there Alice!

I've got a number of other things on that wishlist that aren't on your testing page but are currrently unreviewed. Is it ok to have those on my wishlist too?

SS xx

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

You can either change your wishlist name, or not, I'm not too fussed. The reason the page says 'Sex Toy Testers' is because it's not on the forum and people might not know what an Orgasm Army is!

Yep SS, that's fine. It gives me a good idea of what you like - though most of the testers I send out are put on the testers page for a little while before they're posted out.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Very sexy theme for the month. I'm a big fan of the fishnet thongs myself. Just added a couple of items there.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

You can either change your wishlist name, or not, I'm not too fussed. The reason the page says 'Sex Toy Testers' is because it's not on the forum and people might not know what an Orgasm Army is!

Yep SS, that's fine. It gives me a good idea of what you like - though most of the testers I send out are put on the testers page for a little while before they're posted out.

Thanks Alice!

Not sure if this is the right place to do it, but I also wanted to mention that ages and ages ago (over a year I think) I was sent a bottle of lube to test, a new brand that you don't currently stock, and I gave it a TERRIBLE review, as I didn't like it at all. However, when I met my OH and he found it in a drawer, he said we should try it again and I've discovered it is actually really good - I was just unused to silicone lubes and using waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much! Can I revise my opinion so much later?!

SS xx

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Aww lovely stuff but my boobies & bum are too big :( Looks great tho

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Snap, but it does look a really nice range. More workouts needed before I could consider purchase :(

kinky_couple_uk [sign in to see picture]

have updated my/our list *fingers corssed* :)

matyhaty [sign in to see picture]

Lovely stuff. The misses is all over it already!! (PS this is a joint account!!)

Hopefully, if we have been good, Santa might grant some of my 'Sex Toy Testers' wish list :p

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

suze9 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Snap, but it does look a really nice range. More workouts needed before I could consider purchase :(

yes im the same, lol, they all look lovely tho

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

They look absolutely gorgeous! Got quite distracted there, for a second... updated with a few things. (LOVE the new way of doing things, by the way!)

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

For our sex toy testers wishlist, is it just the items from the sex toy testers page we should add, or other general items that haven't been reviewed as well??

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

updated

My bum too big as well but OH likes it and I DONT CARE !!

Shaftmaster if there is something else which hasnt been tested put it on your list, it lets Alice see what you like and sometimes she sends out random testers for unreviewed products

xGGx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I love the new "Pink Lipstick" range! I wish they did them in plus size! I'll be looking forward to the reviews though. =]

gymnast_kerry [sign in to see picture]

Updated :) some great stuff mind kind of dresses :P xx

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I have been looking at fishnet style dresses for a while now - looking really great!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Am i the only one who dosent like the pink lipstick stuff? i do like the sweet streak stuff though.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

Am i the only one who dosent like the pink lipstick stuff? i do like the sweet streak stuff though.

I kinda like some of the items, and kinda don't, at the same time.

I like the Candi Dress, but don't know why. Might be as I got some underwear recently in a sale which looked like a candy cane, and my OH seemed to like it. 0.o

totallylamb [sign in to see picture]

I read Alice's first post wrong and thought Lovehoney were doing a range of pink lipstick! I got excited thinking "great I need some new lippy!" lol

But having had a proper look I do quite like some of the items! Not my usual style of lingerie but looks fun and exciting!

x x x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.