• It's the Lovehoney Advent Calendar - 24 Luxury Sex Toys Up For Grabs

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

My last chance to win a tenga flip today, i think

*hopes*

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I won! I won! Whoo! Fun Factory too - don't think I've ever tried a Fun Factory product before.

Adx

Aw well done Ad, what was it?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

JakeH wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I won! I won! Whoo! Fun Factory too - don't think I've ever tried a Fun Factory product before.

Adx

Aw well done Ad, what was it?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13001 this! Very excited and hoping it won't be too big - though I think it might be so it'll be for clitoral use until I can hopefully use physio and dilators to get over my bad spell!

Adxx

mr squirrel [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Yes! We're giving you the chance to win a luxury sex toy EVERY SINGLE DAY in December.

Erm.... I am missing something - there are 31 days in December, but only 24 doors? How does it work for every day in December? It'd be cool to win something on Dec 30th, as it's my birthday! :D

Having looked in the T&C for the contest, it looks like I'll be out of luck - they state the contest runs until Dec24th. :( Most disappointed to have missed out.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I hope you enjoy your price ad!

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Huge Congrats Ad hugs* Well done you!

Merry Christmas huny!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Oh well done and congrats, Alicia! I hope you will like your new toy!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

mr squirrel wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Yes! We're giving you the chance to win a luxury sex toy EVERY SINGLE DAY in December.

Erm.... I am missing something - there are 31 days in December, but only 24 doors? How does it work for every day in December? It'd be cool to win something on Dec 30th, as it's my birthday! :D

Having looked in the T&C for the contest, it looks like I'll be out of luck - they state the contest runs until Dec24th. :( Most disappointed to have missed out.

Since it was an online advent calendar, and traditionally they have 24 'doors' that's why it only ran up until the 24th....

And Ad, well done on winning, and to everyone else lucky enough (jammy enough) to have been lucky!!

Angel x

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

mr squirrel wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Since it was an online advent calendar, and traditionally they have 24 'doors' that's why it only ran up until the 24th....

And Ad, well done on winning, and to everyone else lucky enough (jammy enough) to have been lucky!!

Angel x

I can understand that but, that's not a chance to win EVERY SINGLE DAY in December, as per the OP. :(

They should follow it up with a 12 days of Christmas giveaway, too! :D

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Hey - sorry about the oversight and the way in which it ready 'Every day in December'. You're right it is a 24 day Traditional Advent Calendar and only ran for 24 days in December and not 31. I'm really sorry about any confusion caused but we can't offer a luxury prize for the rest of the month. There are however more than enough fantastic offers to get hold of in our Sale. Sorry for the confusion - to make up for it maybe we'll do something super exciting in January!

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

And now we have Valentine's Day to prepare for... I've let the bf know I want a Lovehoney Magic Wand.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Hey - sorry about the oversight and the way in which it ready 'Every day in December'. You're right it is a 24 day Traditional Advent Calendar and only ran for 24 days in December and not 31. I'm really sorry about any confusion caused but we can't offer a luxury prize for the rest of the month. There are however more than enough fantastic offers to get hold of in our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/. Sorry for the confusion - to make up for it maybe we'll do something super exciting in January!

Ah well! Just ordered several things - hoping that they'll arrive in time for my birthday on Friday. :)

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Yay i got a message today saying Ive had something dispatched and its from the 23rd, 24th or is the £100 oooo cant wait to see! x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.