• Superfast international delivery

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am used to having super fast delivery in the UK,but this is a second time I ordered to Czech Republic, both deliveries arrived within 2 Czech working days! Now I am very impressed!Was out today so going to collect it tomorrow

Well done.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

It was the same when I had sent something to the US. It took an unbelievable 2 working days as well! The only real issue I have with international delivery is the fact that it is NOT discreet. US customs made sure of that. I just wish Lovehoney would have warned me first before the OH's mother saw "Novelty toys and lubrication" on the package. Honestly, I'm scarred from sending anything like that from here again, internationally.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

It was the same when I had sent something to the US. It took an unbelievable 2 working days as well! The only real issue I have with international delivery is the fact that it is NOT discreet. US customs made sure of that. I just wish Lovehoney would have warned me first before the OH's mother saw "Novelty toys and lubrication" on the package. Honestly, I'm scarred from sending anything like that from here again, internationally.

Normally when I recieve toys from the USA they put electrical, gift, sample, PVC sample, decoration, ceramic. Never had them state something like Novelty item or lubricant. Guess sending things from the UK to the USA is different than when you get them from the USA :/

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I never had that writen on the parcel, I guess it is beause we are in the EU. It was the normal brown box, nothing embarassing on it. Thank gods lol I just moved to that flat

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.