• returns

jackietherrost [sign in to see picture]

hello , i recieved a toy 2 days ago , when it first arrived , it had a small tear in it (fanta flesh) , but i decided to use it anyway , but since i have used it , more tears have been appearing , now , im not a (big) guy and im not rough with it , i am dissapointed in the quality , especially as i paid alot of money for it , is there anything that can be done , obviously i take into cosideration i have used it .

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Hi jackietherrost

You can return anything for up to a year after you bought it - LoveHoney have an excellent customer care policy.

Details are here:

CCW x

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've been told that toys like the Fanta should never tear unless they haven't been looked after. As you only got the toy a few days ago, I would've thought it was a manufacturing issue. I'm sure you'll be able to return it for an exchange or refund and have it sorted within the next few days :)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hi jackietherost. CurlyCoupleWife is spot-on, our returns policy lets you return anything for up to a year after you bought it.

Just get in touch with our customer care team and they'll be able to help. You can email customercare@lovehoney.co.uk 24/7 or you can give them a call on 0800 915 6635 from Mon-Fri 8am-10pm or Sat 8am-4pm.

Customer care are also available on live chat Mon-Fri 8am-10pm or Sat 8am-4pm if you want a real-time response online - just click the link right at the top of the page to get chatting.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.