• parcelforce

jackietherrost [sign in to see picture]

hi i am going to purchase something from the store and thought it would be delivered by royal maail on special delivery but when i get to the checkout it only lets me choose parcelforce , is there a reason for this and are parcelforce reliable~?

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if ParcelForce are new or not (I never checked the delivery of my items), but I've had about five or six deliveries over the past year, and haven't had any problem with any of them.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

ParcelForce have been around for a good few years at least. I tend to find that the items do get to me, but I find that they can take an extra few days, also sometimes they deliver to other houses.

I've had the same experiebnces with them for about 5-6years now, no matter which area I've lived in. I guess at least the items do get to you, but from my experience I'd prefer not to use them as it's annoying asking other houses if they have a package of yours, esp one with sex toys in.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Am guessing it's due to the weight of the items you're ordering, over a certain amount it has to go Parcelforce.

I've never had a problem with them, had lots of PF deliveries from various different retailers and all been fine, am sure yours will be too, Lh wouldn't use them if they were no good.

Enjoy your purchases :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am just wondering how come you have ParcelForce in the option,mine is showing Royal Mail...

Nymphomaniac: They really leave items with others?! I think I would complain about that! We have one who loves stealing items if they are left with her. I would not be happy if my expensive vibrator went missing and I would not get any compansation for it...

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

jackietherrost wrote:

hi i am going to purchase something from the store and thought it would be delivered by royal maail on special delivery but when i get to the checkout it only lets me choose parcelforce , is there a reason for this and are parcelforce reliable~?

Hi, MissTerryCleavage is correct - if an order is over a certain size or weight we need to use ParcelForce. The system will automatically select ParcelForce for your delivery where this is the case. I hope this information helps.

I guess it does depend on the area. But yes they do tend to leave items at other. The other week I had a parcle from the US and they didn't even knock on my door and gave it to the old lady across from me. It was meant to be signed by me, as it was a very expensive parcle.

About a year ago I had some desinger kitchen wear and as it was a smaller order the lady decided to deliever it 2 weeks later on a sunday using her own car rather than the one she was meant to... wasn't very happy with that.

They also once lost a gaint rat cage, which turned up 3 months later. Personally I'm sure they are ok for some thing, but I've had too many problems with them.

Complaining doesn't seem to get any where really, so now when I'm given the choice between them and another company I pick the other.

I might just be unlucky though.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Can you put in the delivery instructions "Must be signed for by addressee"? Would they honour that?

silverdrop wrote:

Can you put in the delivery instructions "Must be signed for by addressee"? Would they honour that?

The thing is, my US package stated that on the box. I guess it's just the people round me who aren't great at delivering the parcels.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

The thing is, my US package stated that on the box. I guess it's just the people round me who aren't great at delivering the parcels.

Then the company should be responsible for any lost items if they have this system.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.