• Model of the Month

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

As far as I know it's any photo uploaded in that particular month is automatically considered... Not sure if they have to be linked to products or not tho, perhaps someone else will know?They announce them at the beginning-ish of the month for the previous month, same time as they do the review of the month winners

Scroll down on the 'Your account' page and there's a manage your uploaded photo link....

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

does it only count if the product isclothing as there isnt an option to link the product with things like strapons and tickelers?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Notice there aren't too many male comments on this theme and cant figure out why, am I missing something. I'm 100% hetro so dont take this the wrong way guys.

Have often looked at members photos and thought I would like to complement fems on their efforts to dress, undress or pose but there is no mechanism to do so, as far as I can see. Advice please!!!! I may be in conflict with the Forum Rules but it is a sex chat line and these fems are not posing for a mail order catalogue they are showing themselves and their assets off, "strutting their stuff" in stills and in context.

So I would say lets go. LH you might like to have a category for set of poses, surely they do it for recognition lets recognise. Have I missed something

Horny Cook_A_Too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.