• Ooh, a big technical glitch

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

heya I know your still having tech issues, if it helps Im getting a white screen with

500 There is no web application configured to service your request
    sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Still having some problems, either can't get onto the site, if I do it's either slow, getting a white screen or I get booted off! Tried on IE9 and google crome.

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Oh I see with the Lelo offer. Well, there were links in the mails I got and they all showed as to expired offers. I got like 3 yesterday, some offer to basic toys from July, that one I think came twice.

Yikes, sorry about that - we've had a mystery techo glitch with mailouts, too, yesterday.

And sorry about the continuing glitcherama - Boffins are pulling levers feverishly!

(Cripes - we're going to have to think of an ace offer for everyone to make up for this!)

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

seems to be a bit more stable at the mo

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Oh I see with the Lelo offer. Well, there were links in the mails I got and they all showed as to expired offers. I got like 3 yesterday, some offer to basic toys from July, that one I think came twice.

Yikes, sorry about that - we've had a mystery techo glitch with mailouts, too, yesterday.

And sorry about the continuing glitcherama - Boffins are pulling levers feverishly!

(Cripes - we're going to have to think of an ace offer for everyone to make up for this!)

I can imagine the chaos in the tech dept! My dad has worked for a few companies that provide computers to businesses and he has been known to be up 'til the early hours trying to figure things our with colleagues on the rare occasion that something goes badly wrong with computers in businesses that provide services to a lot of people! Amazing how much madness a technical problem can cause in businesses!

Adx

sharry [sign in to see picture]

It's still not working right. Keep getting varying error messages.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Same here Sharry

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.