• Sexual Happiness Facebook

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

SweetSubmission wrote:

Felt a bit shy about publicly liking this until I saw the brilliant words

Yeah, I'll have to stealth it once folk are in bed: like, go to profile, delete liking-ness from feed. Only the people opening their newsfeed in the 0.75 seconds between like and delete get to see! \o/ And those who perv through your 'likes', which in my case are numerous enough to dissuade any but the most dedicated stalkers. :)

This did make me laugh!!! But it's pretty much what I'd probably do!

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

I liked it anyway - although I am a tad worried about who will see it!

jimeee [sign in to see picture]

Liked...and hidden! Much like others, I'm not so concerned about adults seeing that I like it, it's the neices and nephews and more conservative family members I'd rather not have seeing it. Nieces and nephews for obvious reasons, and conservative family members not because I'm embarrased but to keep the peace!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, completey understand the privacy aspect with family - but just FYI the page is restricted to 18+ profiles this means that noone under 18 can find the page, search for the page or see the page on friends' profiles or view the content in any other way.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hi all, completey understand the privacy aspect with family - but just FYI the page is restricted to 18+ profiles this means that noone under 18 can find the page, search for the page or see the page on friends' profiles or view the content in any other way.

Oh! Thats great! I feel much better. Was worried about that. Still unsure about my friends. Happy to show some, but not all

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have liked the page as well, I am under my alias Anneliese Willow as my Masquerade Minx facebook has been disabled.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

The 18+ restriction is reassuring. We should get more people signed up to it! I can understand the apprehension that's why I have "covered" up my tracks but I absolutely adore Lovehoney and will like to support them anyhow I can. I still can't get the hang of twitter so I've given up on that. >.<

Time to check back at Sexual Happiness - there are many shiny new buttons and whizzy things to look at!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I really need to check facebook more often. You've added so much in the past week and a bit :)

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

So I have a Facebook page now and under Activities and Interests it lists

Sexual Happiness

(whistles nonchalantly...)

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Brilliant! you're back on FB! I loved the offers you used to have on there and I don't use twitter! great to see you on there again!

Foxy lil' sub [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I would love to join FB, but I have nosey cousin there who does search through my profile a lot :-(

I have a friend who constantly 'likes' everything I post on facebook so hopefully this one will shock him :D

Foxy lil' sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I'm glad this is on, I have a 10 y.o nephew who is naive about this and would like it kept this way until he's 18 hehe :)

ian1968 [sign in to see picture]

I liked this on FB but have not seen anything on there in ages

ian1968 wrote:

I liked this on FB but have not seen anything on there in ages

Something went up yesteday :) - but yes, we have to be really careful about what we post, so we can't update you all as much as we would like about everything that's going on.

LexiLoou [sign in to see picture]

I reaaaaaaaally want to like it, to keep up to date with everything, but I have my parents on my facebook, so I'm in two minds about it lol xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.