• Notification When a Gift is Sent

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering whether it is possible to get notified when someone has bought you something off your wishlist. I understand this does slightly undermine the whole 'secret wishlist shopping' but I have been told a gift has been bought for me, but as it's my birthday there are a few people buying things for me. To save getting duplicates it would be useful if I know what has been bought so I can delete it off my wishlist.

So, In short my question is - Is there any way to know if something has been bought for you off your wishlist, or do you just have to wait for it to arrive in the post?

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

I would imagine you'd have to wait for it to arrive. If it ends up being a duplicate, you can send it back for an exchange, I'm sure you'd just have to pay the difference if it's something more expensive or pick a couple things to add up to the value that was spent on the original gift. Lovehoney are very good when it comes to things like this. Why don't you drop customer service an email or ask on the live chat tomorow?

Hope I have been of some help.

xx

I know, I could just return them, it just seems a bit of a waste and a shame for the person that bought me it... Thank you anyway, I think I'll try asking in the live chat tomorrow(:

xx

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

LS, I believe if you ask LH support over the live chat, they can tell you if something has been purchased from your list.

Thank you (: Luckily he told me what I was getting so I deleted it - but there are a couple of other people that won't tell me what they are planning on purchasing (which is a little annoying!) I don't mind getting duplicates as I know the returns policy is brilliant - it's more for their benefit I would feel bad for them if they got me something I already had!

Just to add my presents so far have been lovely thanks to the brilliant items LH stock!

Thanks for the help everyone!

Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]

I would second that it's a good idea if purchases can drop off your wishlist when they are bought. It would be very helpful around birthday and Christmas time when several people might be about to treat you.

Until such time that the lovely LH people have time to look into it, here's an idea - this won't help the OP on this occasion but it's helped me.

If you have several things you would like, why not set up different wish lists and share a different list with each person? I appreciate that wouldn't work for anonymous gift-buyers but I've done it for certain things that I would only expect my partner to get for me. This way, you could make sure that you don't have duplications anywhere.

Just a thought (and perhaps only works for me cos I want EVERYTHING!)

Lucyfer

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.