• Do Lovehoney Do Parties?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Yes! It's a question we're asked a lot - and now you can get a taste of Lovehoney at home with the fabulous BlueBella. It's easy to become a BlueBella consultant or host your own party, packed with top-selling Lovehoney toys and to-die-for BlueBella Lingerie.

See the BlueBella website for more details and find out how to join BlueBella and how to book your own party!

We stock BlueBella Lingerie on Lovehoney, but is just a small selection of the range that is currently available through the BlueBella Parties.

Click on the image below to see the full Spring/Summer 2012 BlueBella catalogue.

BlueBella Spring Summer Collection

Emily@BlueBella [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Alice!  Emily here, CEO at BlueBella.  As Alice says BlueBella has an extensive range of exclusive and gorgeous lingerie and playwear and of course delicious Lovehoney Lovestuff!

Just a note to let everyone know that BlueBella is currently recruiting nationwide. Have any of you Lovehoney forum ladies ever dreamed of earning money whilst having fun? I can see you all love your Lovestuff…so why not turn your hobby into a thriving business?

Becoming a BlueBella Consultant means running your own rewarding, fun, and flexible business, with the support of an established Company. You don’t need previous experience and the BlueBella opportunity gives you the chance to build a substantial income, and win all sorts of fabulous prizes and treats along the way!

Make sure you take a peek at our website for more information!

Sexy_2009 [sign in to see picture]

Oh sounds intresting. :)

pimpstress [sign in to see picture]

MMMMMM  sounds like a plan! Where do i sign up lol! Thanks for the info...i WILL definately be looking further into this! 

kandi x [sign in to see picture]

Yeah me also :)

Sexy_Seika [sign in to see picture]

wow im definatly gona keep this in mind for my next ladies get together, ann summers is too over rated been to too many and very predicatble. love the site. very happy :)

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

It sounds like a perfect job!

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

Wow rather impressed to find out you do party's there's so many good toy sites out there that dont bother.. Will definately be looking into this excellent oppurtunity..  Can't wait Eeek!!

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

I've just had a sneak peak at the new Autumn/Winter BlueBella Catalogue and it is gorgeous, it's launching the first week in September. To book a party contact BlueBella direct.  

sexyjengirl [sign in to see picture]

ooo just contacted bluebella!

fingers crossed, sounds like a fun job

xTWISTED W3NCHx [sign in to see picture]

Hold a BlueBella party with me before the end of October and not only will you receive 10% off your overall guest spend, you will also benefit from our amazing hostess offers and I'll even bring a bottle of wine for you and your guests to enjoy on the night. :) inbox for more information about booking a party or joining my team with loads of benefits!

Portsmouth Area

xTWISTED W3NCHx [sign in to see picture]

http://www.mybluebellaoffice.com/chickpea/

Dinzinelli [sign in to see picture]

If anyone is looking for a BlueBella party around Manchester & Bolton, have a look at my website www.mybluebellaoffice.com/daniellefenn

xx

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Erm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be a BlueBella party, and not a LoveHoney party?

Also, may I ask why such a small thread takes up permanent space on the board isntead of being on a FAQ page?

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

I for 1 have found this thread VERY useful (unlike ShaftMaster!) - am due to meet Bluebella consultant tomorrow and all down to this thread! So THANK-YOU Lh!! If this thread was a on a FAQ I quite probably wouldn't have found it and wouldn't be bursting with the ideas I already have for my own parties!! 

It is a little scary but am WAY more excited at the prospect of being able to help empower women to enjoy feeling sexy for themselves, not just their OHs. (Oh yes!!)  BRING IT ON!!!

D69 ;-)x  

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

ShaftMaster wrote:

Erm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be a BlueBella party, and not a LoveHoney party?

Also, may I ask why such a small thread takes up permanent space on the board isntead of being on a FAQ page?

Lovehoney toys can be bought through BlueBella parties, just as BlueBella lingerie can be bought through the Lovehoney website - it's a collaboration we are very proud of. I hope this answers both your questions 

Monkeyboy32 [sign in to see picture]

My OH is in the process of booking her party for Feb next year and can't wait......Maybe because I'm also spending the weekend in Cornway? Oh well as long as she's smiling as she has a fantastic Smile  Cheers LH and BlueBella for such a great meeting of minds

Hot-Couple-UK [sign in to see picture]

best of luck with the parties.. :)

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

Lovehoney toys can be bought through BlueBella parties, just as BlueBella lingerie can be bought through the Lovehoney website - it's a collaboration we are very proud of. I hope this answers both your questions 

Yep, cheers!

Susie Bond [sign in to see picture]

I live in France...is there a place for me to do parties over here?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.