• Your Lovehoney

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I regularly browse the 'What's New' section, and click on things that look weird, so it'll never make sense of me. But I only like skinny dildos! SKINNY!

I am the same! I need slim things, don't like anal and generally need clit stim.

Maybe it would be better to have people select a few things (like tick boxes) they're interested in, and receive recommendations and updates on those? For example, I get anal play and stroker and plus size lingerie emails and recommendations, but all of these are useless to me...

I get plus size lingerie emails sent to my email too, and recommend through the 'your lovehoney'. I do view a lot of plus size lingerie from time to time but often to read people's reviews. There's a few times I've viewed it as well because there are slightly different product pictures of products that are avaible in smaller sizes as well.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I regularly browse the 'What's New' section, and click on things that look weird, so it'll never make sense of me. But I only like skinny dildos! SKINNY!

I am the same! I need slim things, don't like anal and generally need clit stim.

Maybe it would be better to have people select a few things (like tick boxes) they're interested in, and receive recommendations and updates on those? For example, I get anal play and stroker and plus size lingerie emails and recommendations, but all of these are useless to me...

I love the idea of ticking boxes!

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

I love it!!!

Although i think its trying to tell me something with the 7 diffferent types of cuffs.................

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

OK -

I've looked at some beginner anal products recently but this is giving me beautiful looking yet monster sized anal toys so that's way off base!!

On the other hand, "Winning Choices" kind of was. All bar the rabbit, the rest were clit stim which I have been looking at recently and is by far my fave type of toy (bullet style).

There was a little bit of lingerie which looked quite pretty and some lubes.

But I'm overwhelmed about the amount of anal stuff it's trying to recommend!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12603

That said, once it's bugs are ironed out and it starts to work things out properly I think it'll be a good tool!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Seems good so far - suggests that I've recently been looking at lube - which I haven't since we have buckets of the stuff. But other than that it's suggesting mostly small and vanilla stuff which is my general preference putting the bondage gear aside.

And some lingerie that I looked at today, plus a pair of knickers that I reviewed recently and clicked on lots during the process.

Adx

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

glitter&gold wrote:

i think its trying to tell me something with the 7 diffferent types of cuffs.................

Just how many people does it think you have in your basement anyway...?

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

this is giving me beautiful looking yet monster sized anal toys

Did someone mention me?

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

i think its trying to tell me something with the 7 diffferent types of cuffs.................

Well most of them asked for it.....................

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

glitter&gold wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

Well most of them asked for it.....................

Aha! There it is - the expression in your new avatar. "Most of them asked for it..."

Knew it disturbed me for a reason...

I hope you're treating them well, giving them plenty of water in this hot weather. There isn't a campaign specifically to highlight the dangers of leaving slaves in hot cars, yet, is there...?

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

If I may make a suggestion, how about putting its star rating underneath the product name, therefor we can see if It needs reviewing, or it's rating etc. - Just a thought

Oooh, well there's 2 things here - we "should" be able to show star rating - although for some of the lines (particular the new products one) they'll all be needing reviews.

The second thing - the techs behind the ology are watching this thread quite closely, and are looking at ways for you to be able to rate how good the recommendations are. Whizzy!

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

If I may make a suggestion, how about putting its star rating underneath the product name, therefor we can see if It needs reviewing, or it's rating etc. - Just a thought

Oooh, well there's 2 things here - we "should" be able to show star rating - although for some of the lines (particular the new products one) they'll all be needing reviews.

The second thing - the techs behind the ology are watching this thread quite closely, and are looking at ways for you to be able to rate how good the recommendations are. Whizzy!

1) Willing to test things for you.

2) I had a play with your algorithm the other day, I decided to really tax it and get rid of the junk it was showing me. I clicked on the 'bondage' catagory, then opened each sub-catagory, from each sub-catagory I chose one random item. This dramatically affected the items being displayed to me.

One reason your-lovehoney won't work well for me, half the time I am not browsing whilst logged in! I know your tech guys will begin screaming: we are tracking you via cookies also. But I don't store cookies about Lovehoney, I browse out of habbit) via google chromes incogneto mode. I like where it is going tho!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.