• Items in the random bags

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lovehoney people,

I'd like to draw your attention to something that seems to be coming up in the random crazy grab bag thread.

It seems like some of the items that have been received by some forum members are not only open box, but also appear to have certain hairs in the packaging.

I understand that some items will have been used for product demonstrations, videos, photos etc, but I don't think this explains the hairs.

I'm just hoping its not possible that some returned items have been "mixed up" with others.

Please can you provide a statement for our peace of mind what items can be put in random grab bags?

Thanks!

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Ditto

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Nice one TC. Pretty please Lh? =)

Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear- sorry have not read all- so unsure what kind of products hairs have been found in!

Items for Grab Bags come from various places:

-some have been opened for photos, video, product specs or writing descriptions.

-some we have to open if customers have a question about a product: measurements, batteries, chargers etc.. (no don't all start asking about We-Vibes!).

-some are samples sent from suppliers- which the buying team open.

-some are just products which we have too much stock of.

-some have been sent to us incorrectly from a supplier.

-some are from stock that we have simply decided to stop selling.

-some were even samples used on our stands at Erotica and Vitality (only the expensive ones- gave the others away to people on the day!).

They do sit around for very long periods of time either in the office or warehouse. I generally split them by type and price. When we have a decent volume I get them made into Grab Bags by various members of staff.

Anything that doesn't have packaging or is beyond saving goes into our Staff Box!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Joy wrote:

-some we have to open if customers have a question about a product: measurements, batteries, chargers etc.. (no don't all start asking about We-Vibes!).

Hmmmm.......

lol

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

thanks for the response Joy!

So, you think hair, bugs etc could just be from items left open in the warehouse for example?

I was particularly concerned when "Thin One" reported receiving a tenga flip with hair and possibly lube left on.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Joy, I think people were a little concerned that some were customer returns such as the one TC69 mentions about the tenga flip Thin One got.

Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]

Yes is very odd- only one Flip Hole went into the last batch of Gab Bags and it was still sealed. The reason we put it into Grab Bags was because two of the lubes had come out of position.

I will look at making it clearer in the description that some items might be 'seconds'- as in slightly damaged packaging, scratches, dents etc...

If anyone is unhappy or worried about items please get in touch with our customer care team- I am sure they will sort you out with an alternative item.

LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]

I can confirm that the three items in my bag were all new unopened products
    :)

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

unfortunately i received an item where the packaging had all been cut open and the product was damaged. it was my favourite item in the grab bag aswell!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Joy wrote:

Yes is very odd- only one Flip Hole went into the last batch of Gab Bags and it was still sealed. The reason we put it into Grab Bags was because two of the lubes had come out of position.

I will look at making it clearer in the description that some items might be 'seconds'- as in slightly damaged packaging, scratches, dents etc...

If anyone is unhappy or worried about items please get in touch with our customer care team- I am sure they will sort you out with an alternative item.

I think that'd definitely be useful! There are plenty of customers who are happy to receive something with damaged/opened packaging if it means we get amazing goodies! At least it means those who aren't happy to receive items like that can make a more informed decision :)

Adx

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Indeedy. Last time in the bondage bag I got one item that had clearly been opened, but had obviously not been used at all, so I assumed it was just one that had been opened for product photos or filming the videos or some such malarky. But that's only because I was used to LH enough that I knew they did that, and could trust them: a new or relatively new customer might not have that level of faith yet, or may not be aware what (innocent) hijinks the staff there get up to with the products.

I'm a firm supporter for getting insane deals for the sake of damaged packaging - hell, it winds up in the bin anyway! - but would hate to think someone was put off shopping here again because they had doubts and may not have queried it.

anal lover 28 [sign in to see picture]

love the picks

lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]

I've had two grab bags now and I've never had a problem so *fingers crossed* that I never will!

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Joy wrote:

I got this Flip Hole I believe ... couldn't believe my luck !!! I didn't even notice the lubes were out of position ... given how quickly I opened it !!!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.