• New Love Honey... Oh No!!

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

What does everyone think???

I'm in a state of shock!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

errr its not really my thing, much preffered the old look.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm kind of liking it, but thats probably a bloke thing.  I think the new colours are less girly, but I'm thinking that the majority of members will be female, so I don't know if its a good thing for all.  Maybe they are trying to attract more male customers?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

We gave the community a preview a couple of days ago, but it's live now. Here's a help page about Lovehoney's transformation - more intended for newer users, but you guys might like to take a peek too.

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

really like it

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

And still - the background on top isn't fixed - the purple doesn't get all the way to the end of the Help tab. And even when you roll over "Deliv..." and it turns orange - the rest of the word is still not seen!

Also, I still miss the wishlist link!

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

And still - the background on top isn't fixed - the purple doesn't get all the way to the end of the Help tab. And even when you roll over "Deliv..." and it turns orange - the rest of the word is still not seen!

Hi Menyanthe - can you send me a screenshot to matthew.curry@lovehoney.co.uk?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

It's all fine for me. Must be a more localised error.

Adx

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I thought i'd found a copycat site at first. It's odd because we are so used to the old version. I must admit i was never that keen on that cartoony woman character and didn't understand how a cartoony looking woman with a very pink site related to the idea of the orgasm army which is a bit more militant! The new look is much more masculine but it hasn't gone totally the other way either. I think i will get used to it. But it has got a slightly different feel about it. I do also think the whole making the 'O' into a heart is really cheesy though! Hmmmm, where haven't i seen that before?!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I like the new look, less feminine now. I like the new logo too, very unisex. 

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

I thought i'd found a copycat site at first. It's odd because we are so used to the old version. I must admit i was never that keen on that cartoony woman character and didn't understand how a cartoony looking woman with a very pink site related to the idea of the orgasm army which is a bit more militant! The new look is much more masculine but it hasn't gone totally the other way either. I think i will get used to it. But it has got a slightly different feel about it. I do also think the whole making the 'O' into a heart is really cheesy though! Hmmmm, where haven't i seen that before?!

In the old LoveHoney logo?  

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Haha, yeah! I knew i recognised it! But the new one looks like the kind you draw on a desk when you are 7!

It's just going to take a little getting used to for us regulars! We are old and stuck in our ways! I am liking this chat box thing if you have a questions. I know you could ask questions before and response was always fast but being instant could mean the difference between buying or not buying! I used it just before the new look came in and its really helpful. I prefer the colours, i'm not much of a pink person really. Theres just something about the logo that's just a bit non-descript? It isn't catchy or different or punchy and doesn't really stand out? I can't explain it....but it's not exactly going to stop me shopping with you guys!

kryptonite [sign in to see picture]

much prefer it this way :)

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

This is the first time I've seen it as didn't understand all that talk about cookies etc on the other thread, so didn't peek!

I like the new logo, general text and layout, but not entirely sure on the colour scheme...  Sorry!

I like the phrase 'sexual happiness people' because I think that sums up Lovehoney perfectly!

Overall, I like it, but the purple is a bit too 'Dairy Milk' for me!

MrsPx

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all for your comments... keep them coming.

For me and the Prof it's been a traumatic time - saying goodbye to Honey, new colours, new design... But we're convinced it's for the best.

It's the tip of a very exciting iceberg of developments that are slowly coming to fruition in a terrible mixed metaphor of delight.

As with all icebergs, you can only see the tip of it (for the time being!)

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeves!

Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]

I really like it. Wasn't sure at first about the colours- but now love the way they zing! Lots more to come...

bunny o.a.s.d [sign in to see picture]

Its not bad but its better than b4 tho

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

....why ARE the community & advice/Help tabs a different colour anyway? 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.