• Lovehoney Sex Toy Testers

Venus80 [sign in to see picture]

Just added some more for testing :-)

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

Can anyone outside the UK become a sex toy tester?

(somehow I alredy know the answer to that, but I thought I should ask anyway )

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

thank you Alice

xGGx

Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]

I am really loving the new method with available items listed like the rest of the site. I haven't had anything to test via this new system yet but I think it's really easy to use and clear - well done for this one LH.

Lucyfer

S&S [sign in to see picture]

2Wicked wrote:

Yep, international testers are very welcome!

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

S&S wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

Yep, international testers are very welcome!

Yipeeeeee!

Updated my wishlist  

muffinmuffinmuffin [sign in to see picture]

Willing to do anymore reviewing LH, my OH seems very excited at the thought of more exploring, you guys are seeming to open his mind a bit :)

thesexybots [sign in to see picture]

i'm keen on this! please send some of the stuff in my wishlist for me and my wife, we will test ! cheers!

Blacksilk [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely loved reviewing the Doc Johnson 10 Function Remote Control Bullet Vibrator "10x Power Bullet" (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22559) that I was sent. Although I didn't really like the product, it was great to review and Lovehoney were incredibly prompt and helpful in sending out a second one when the first died during testing!

I do have a quick question though. I added a couple of items to my Review wishlist at the same time as the bullet but that was the one I was sent, do I now need to remove the other items from my wishlist now that they're no longer mentioned on the Sex Toy Testers products page as items that can be picked?

If it's still useful to have them there, I'll keep them there, but if there's no chance now of reviewing them or listing those items being useful, I'll get rid. Thanks!

LexiLoou [sign in to see picture]

Haven't done a review in a while, but added a few bits and pieces seeing as I've got a new 'friend', so think i could do some useful reviews :p xx

guiltypleasures [sign in to see picture]

Just started my list and posted the reviews from things we've already had a lot of fun with! Fingers crossed!

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Do you have to be active on the forum to be a tester?

Since i've started work i haven't been on the forum much and i haven't received any testers for a few months either.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Blacksilk wrote:

I do have a quick question though. I added a couple of items to my Review wishlist at the same time as the bullet but that was the one I was sent, do I now need to remove the other items from my wishlist now that they're no longer mentioned on the Sex Toy Testers products page as items that can be picked?

If it's still useful to have them there, I'll keep them there, but if there's no chance now of reviewing them or listing those items being useful, I'll get rid. Thanks!

No need to remove old items, it doesn't matter to me and actually gives me a good indication of the sort of stuff you are interested in. 

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

Do you have to be active on the forum to be a tester?

Since i've started work i haven't been on the forum much and i haven't received any testers for a few months either.

Nope, you don't have to post lots or have lots of photos - the quality of your reviews and being swift and reliable is what counts to me.

However, it does help if I know you're available and still interested in Lovehoney for example, if you haven't posted on the forum for over a year I can't be confident your address is still current and your circumstances haven't changed. But posting every now and then is more than enough to 'qualify' as a teser.

thesexybots [sign in to see picture]

alice, can you please send me and my wife some stuff to test...we will test vigorously!

SeaGreen [sign in to see picture]

If you choose testers who have multiple addresses on their accounts, do you email first and find out which address to send to, or do you just post to the 'default' address? I ask because I would love to test but will be at my secondary address for the next few weeks and want to know if I should change my 'default'.

Sexy_2009 [sign in to see picture]

updated my wishlist :)

totallylamb [sign in to see picture]

My postman, who usually arrives at around 1pm, today tried to deliver my package at 6.50am!!! Who is up at that time on a saturday?!? 

So I will be off to collect my package bright and early on monday morning :) 

x x x

kissylipz [sign in to see picture]

updated list.

hoping... and dreaming :) xxx

Peaches Will Cream [sign in to see picture]

Would love to do some product testing XD i mean who wouldn't want free sex toys

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.