• what's a VIP code?

Booties [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Booties wrote:

I genuinely stick my VIP codes on my pinboard to make sure I remember them. I really hate wasting one!

Was saving my latest one for when Lh do I new "spend over ___ and get a free ___" offer... But the time came and it was another bumper bag. I already have 2 of each cockring in those that I haven't used, and one of each other thing.

Think I might be cheeky and make a little order next week to get another £10 off in April sometime! Hopefully there'll be a better freebie than a bumper bag by then (ie. something I haven't already had 3 of!).

I would do this but as you said it's often the bumper pack, also the one before was a rabbit which contained latex; so a big no-no for me.

Yeah I tend to try and spend mine, sometimes when I'm all over the place I might get the wrong day though which can annoy me a little.

I do this too! I sometimes don't throw out old ones and end up building up a collection. Would pass them on to friends/people on here when I know they won't get used, but it's tricky trying to find someone with £40+ to spare in the next few days.

I would have still gone for the free rabbit, as it would make a fantastic gift for someone else. I'm not allergic to latex, but a lot of the ones on offer are far too big for me. Sadly I had no money until 2 days after that offer expired. Booo =(

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Booties wrote:

I genuinely stick my VIP codes on my pinboard to make sure I remember them. I really hate wasting one!

Was saving my latest one for when Lh do I new "spend over ___ and get a free ___" offer... But the time came and it was another bumper bag. I already have 2 of each cockring in those that I haven't used, and one of each other thing.

Think I might be cheeky and make a little order next week to get another £10 off in April sometime! Hopefully there'll be a better freebie than a bumper bag by then (ie. something I haven't already had 3 of!).

I would do this but as you said it's often the bumper pack, also the one before was a rabbit which contained latex; so a big no-no for me.

Yeah I tend to try and spend mine, sometimes when I'm all over the place I might get the wrong day though which can annoy me a little.

I do this too! I sometimes don't throw out old ones and end up building up a collection. Would pass them on to friends/people on here when I know they won't get used, but it's tricky trying to find someone with £40+ to spare in the next few days.

I would have still gone for the free rabbit, as it would make a fantastic gift for someone else. I'm not allergic to latex, but a lot of the ones on offer are far too big for me. Sadly I had no money until 2 days after that offer expired. Booo =(

Yeah it's a risk I'm not going to take as even though most of the people I will give toys to don't have an allergy they do often claim to have sensative skin so I feel it's a risk I would prefer not to take. I tend to get the freebies with underwear though which tend to be ok.... Though I have to say last year there was lots of pina colda lube free with things as I had so much of it and everyone was sick of recieving it as a gift I avoided these offers completely, theres justr so much lube one person can have when it's the same flavour :(

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

ive got 2 £5 off when you spend £20 and they havent run out yet :)

abacus [sign in to see picture]

i have a £10 when you spend £50 one can i give this away as it runs out soon i believe

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.